Knights & Magic

Group Leader
You could just use Crunchyroll for it, they release their chapters for free for a short duration.
Or get a Crunchyroll sub, you get both animes, mangas and support the industry.
- I only wish Crunchyroll would freakin' get a new website by now. Content is great otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Unless CR fixed their freezing streams and crappy manga reader, I can't justify renewing my sub there... 🙃

anyone know where I can read the eng translations beyond chapter 62? Besides on CR cuz that site sucks for me even taking off all the ad block and stuff the manga reader there just doesn't work. I'm ok with paying for it but CR is just too crappy to use.

Mangadex get your shit together don't start releasing English chapters then take them down 15 out of the 19 mangas i followed all got their english chapter's taken down. Use mangarock, mangafreak, crunchyroll is also good abit of issues but still at least they don't take chapter's they released down while the manga is still ongoing.

Ya pre sure its groups will take off their pages since they feel they dont make enough money or complain about being sniped. I mean. None of it is legal so kinda sucks

Aggregator gang
in what part does the anime stops in the manga? been a long time since I saw it and I dont want to start over.

Contributor
@Whatever1337 No clue, but CR just released Chapter 77 in English a few days ago.

@conscript117 Going by the current chapter the anime stops before Chapter 100. The anime went up to the counterattack against the invading Empire, and the manga is halfway through the arc.

Dex-chan lover
@Whatever1337 As far as I can tell, they're still doing it. A chapter just came out within the last week or so and nothing looks otherwise out of place offhand. Not sure what they were trying to say here either other than they don't like Crunchyroll.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
Not sure what they were trying to say here either other than they don't like Crunchyroll.

That is not an opinion that is hard to find, I am partially that too, because they basically did not release a single chapter of the shield hero manga, and it would have been so fitting while it was airing.

is it really alive?
my last read is still at magia engine arc tou.

Double-page supporter
@Siti hope so cuz' I'm really getting tired of pulling the same shit with taking down chapters over and over again

Read the old green reply. Since crunchyroll has this they will not let it be here... Even if crunchyroll is region blocked for some English language areas.... Remember manga dex is slowly going legitimate. So they got to play nice and proactive on this.

Users who are viewing this thread