Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Lucoa Is My xx - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Shouta and Cheers

Double-page supporter
Just waiting for all the people saying they'd smash that mom

Dex-chan lover
>p3
He pissed a hexagram? Wow, magic be crazy.
>mom in cheerleader clothing
god DAMN, I am jelly of shouta's dad.

Supporter
@aberdeus please no. I went to an all-boys high school, and my mom worked there in the main office as a secretary. One day, while sitting in French class, the guys started talking about the female staff, because one or two of them were decently attractive. Until someone mentioned my mother. Now, at that point it was still relatively early in my freshman year, so nobody really put together that she was my mother yet. So there I was, trying to become one with my seat, as the teacher just gave me an extremely apologetic look, as everybody else talked away about it.
NEVER. AGAIN.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing see here can surpass the last chapter in the main series... except the mom, sweet Lord, where the thick come from?

She is a cute mom. All the moms kn this series must be cute AF. I need more Milfs. what about the dragons moms too? MORE MILF PLEASE

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me, or is Shouta's mom a lot younger looking than his dad?

Contributor
@TSHH I'm very grateful for your translations, but... please, spare a minute to do a spellcheck before you post or get a team member to do QC. They're not downright unreadable, but literally everything you post has typos.

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the what can be seen of the photo, I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be saying "school play" and not "school game".

Aggregator gang
Now that's the kind of young, attractive mother that might give a young lad an onee-san complex or two....🤔

Users who are viewing this thread