Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - Tooru and The Thing 2

@Aeder Sounds more like you are too horny to see the good writing in this manga to me lmao
Dragon Maid has a lot of heart to it that's not just there to bait horny losers.

Also this isnt yuribait anymore.

@BugDemon Whoa there, what's up with making it personal? Did I touch a nerve?

Also, after reading manga with actual thought put into the writing and where it's going, I can tell you that even if it's very cute at times, this is very trite and cliche. Nothing wrong with liking it, but I'm not going to pretend it's some great writing, lol.

@Aeder Oh I'm sorry for pointing out the obvious. It's your bad interpretation so it must be based on your personality, don't you think? Kind of hard to separate the two in this case.
I said good writing, not great writing, the genre doesnt really lend itself to being some complex masterpiece.

You sure are going to pretend this is just for horny people (aka you), based on other works of the author, which is backwards argumentation. At best you are a snob who doesnt know what they are talking about, at worst you are projecting.

@BugDemon Ah, you're one of "those" kind of people. I'm not wasting any more time in a pointless argument. Have a nice day.

@Aeder Funny, that description fits you much better. But unlike you I don't shy away from confronting people who act this way. If you shut up from now on I'll see that as a plus though.

@Aeder while there are chapters like "this" in here from time to time, there are others where they just hang out doing dumb things or great arcs where characters past are explored.

So I guess there's a little bit of everything for everyone

Dex-chan lover
Iruru has moved on from Kobayashi.. looks like Tohru has no more competition

Supporter
So the moral of the story is, all of the dragon girls (except maybe Lucoa) are at least somewhat attracted to Kobayashi. Lucoa appeared to just be teasing Kobayashi, though she responded very quickly with a sexy pose when she realized she was being gazed upon; I don't recall her ever behaving that way around anyone else except Shouta. Dragons seem to quite distinctly separate sex and love, and are rather uninhibited. It may be too early to say Iruru has "moved on", since Kobayashi could no doubt sway Iruru back over to her side easily at this time, if she declared that she was interested in her. Iruru would probably be more happy with the affections of both Kobayashi and Takeshi. Kobayashi's love/hate relationship with boobs leans heavily to the former when she has a 'Thing'.

Wew. This series actually includes almost all genres relationships and stuff. Some series too much ecchj can ruin the mood and story tho, at least this series is not that much. Balance is good

Kanna and our lord and savior chilling in the sand is the most wholesome thing ever

Dex-chan lover
What an important event to take as main topic in the 100 chapter, the return of the D

Users who are viewing this thread