Kochira Last Boss Maoh Jou Mae "Kyoukai" - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Report Of A Great Priest Sent To A Remote Region

That's it?! Are you all sure that's the end?!

(Insert strange noises of a fan who wants more)

Dex-chan lover
@versub

True, it felt like they kept introducing more characters to do the same thing. At the end Ravina even fell in love with Stella, like Ako.

But I feel like this is a pacing issue, there was basically no downtime between arcs when things started to happen, and the characters outside of Sacred, Stella, Neena (and maybe Belial) didn't feel like more than cardboard cut-outs that only existed for the sake of being either a gag or a plot device.

I can only imagine how much worse it gets in the Light Novel, if it goes along with my experience.

Ah so it was promo for the LN. Well it was still good regardless, thanks for the TL

This was so good, but why did it cut so short though. Dang. It was a satisfying read nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Not the worst ending I suppose, especially if it was only meant to be a promo. Either way, thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
What?!?! I was expecting a proper end. What a boner killer. Well, I still thought it was cute. I ship sacred and stella.

Aggregator gang
Was hoping to see more of the hero's story after what seemed to be a side storyline with this pirate pig but I guess that's not gonna happen.

Thank you for the translations up till now~

Fed-Kun's army
Was really promising/hopeful in the beginning, but it never really got anywhere. Even for a casual read, there was too much dialogue. Started out as comedy and then turned into half assed fights.

Users who are viewing this thread