Kochou no Yumeji

I came by to say thank you for the wonderful time and effort that you spent to do this TTvTT
I can barely believe that it.s over, but i.m so happy TTvTT

I can't believe it's over. Thanks so much for this translation, one of the best webtoons I've read.

i read the first four chapters and fell in love but the comments made me worried because i don’t do well with bitter sweet or tragedy endings. may someone inform me the vibe of the ending? thank you

@myhearthurts thank you so much for telling me, i will definitely read it now :)

@reallyreece it is a happy ending! :)

i typed down what happens in the last chapter (not very detailed since i don't want to spoil everything).
she gets reincarnated as a human and meets him again (she remembers him)

thank you so much for translating!!! this has become one of my favorite series.

Thank you so much for translating! It's a heartwarming and beautiful ending, worth the read 😊

@amplified really really really appreciate your effort and time invested in making it possible for us to read this beautiful story. Your word selection, typesetting and cleaning/redrawing everything was perfect. Your determination and will is really praiseworthy that you completed such a big project all on your own. Thank you so much. And also really appreciate it that you kept the name Shirogane instead of Gin. Thank you once again and again. Really beautifully done and given to us all.

@amplified it was a gorgeous story that you translated & scanlated beautifully! Thank you so much for your hard work all this time!

This story is well written and the world is painted in a wondrous way. It's a lovely journey and ending! Ahh I'm going to miss these updates!

Fed-Kun's army
I previously rated this at 9.. but changed it to 10 after reading the ending today.
This series is beautifully drawn and written 😍😍😍

This was such a beautiful journey, this is the first book I rated as a masterpiece. This is one of those rarest books which teaches you reality even though it's a fantasy. I absolutely loved this book, I never cried so much for a happy ending, this artwork is so beautiful, I will miss this book.

I know that my words will probably never reach shima sensei, but I am deeply indebted to you for writing this, this was a manga that I don't think I'll ever be able to forget. If it was just a dream I had wished to have never be needed to wake up. Every single update of the story would draw me in a beautiful warm dream and with the end of each chapter I'd be splashed with cold water by reality. I fully realized that this was just a story yet I fell in love with this story, the lives of each character so much that I had longed for the touch of this other world that I can't even be certain if has it an existence. I'm so grateful that a thousand words can't even support my feelings. Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you for showing me this wonderful dream, thank you for letting it seep into my reality ever so slightly and making me feel a bit thankful for being alive. To be able to read this.

Thank you for translating this and providing me a chance to be able to read this amplified san. You did a wonderful job at that. This manga is so dear to me and I'm sure it is to you too. I don't know if I would be able to show how grateful I am too you. I always loved reading your notes in the end, though usually they were very much just formal information it ever so slightly made me feel closer to you. Thank you so much. Thank you.

Yall Im crying. This is so beautiful legit it is worth the read. You learn a lot of Japanese mythology and the scanlations are done sooo well. A lot of mangas I get lost or the translation isnt the best but these were done amazingly and there are even extra bits of info to help understand whats going on.
The plot is well thought out, the characters are beautiful and the development is amazing. Do not skip this. If you are here it means you are already interested so get to it!!

y’all read this. READ IT RN go and read this.

Hey psst read it. It’s so good and pretty and amazing and just... def a memorable read.

This was one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I finished it an hour ago and I'm still crying because it was just that good. Please read this! Thank you @amplified for the amazing translations and cute notes at the end :)

This is a good read, but I rated it 8/10, Why?

because
the ending is lacking, could have shown a future of everyone this could have been a masterpiece. second at least show us divine punishment to those who separated them, since I really want to hit them, so I hit it in the review instead.

@amplified
I know what I'm asking is a spoiler for those who haven't read this yet but please help me understand Shirogane's lineage.
I'm hiding my question to prevent spoilers.
how come Shirogane has water oni powers eventhough both his grandmother and mother were humans, and both his grandfather and father were dream-eaters? So confusing 🤔
Who is the water oni among his lineage?

Group Leader
@Chriza711

His grandmother was a "mortal" water oni in the sense that she had a finite life like other Ayakashi. They have long lives but they're not immortals like the gods. Just to clarify too, Shirogane and his father were part-god part-water oni with the ability to control and eat dreams, but they're not tapirs or specifically dream-eater Ayakashi.

Users who are viewing this thread