Kochou no Yumeji

@calmbreez
hmm I don’t know how far you’re expecting, but for me it’s an okay, typical, and decent amount of romance. It has lots of skinship. Don’t expect them to be lovey dovey all the time though, based on the leads’ nature.

absolutely beautiful. beautifully written. cried so, so many times i failed to count. im so glad i stumbled upon this. i agree with the scanlator that the world building in this is better than kamisama. i love kamisama and have read it maybe twice or thrice. it has its own charms but this. god, this is on another level. most especially the analogue chapter 🙇🏻‍♀️😩👌🏽
i love how the relationships built up, the delving into backstories, and just how fleshed out it all was. i love how the story takes time and effort and truly considers every character (and relationship dynamics) important.
also all the word plays and the flowers and the art!!!!!
but most of all, how the stories touched on many ideas that nobody has the answers to:
reincarnation, world end, rhe concept of power and who should wield it, what is good or bad, what makes a human good, who defines what justice and fairness is, how love isn't just romantic or familial, how any situation we react to may have a completely different story, how does a person change, the concepts of evil

just. so many things i love and will ponder about for a long time.

this manga is a blessing and a miracle.

i do hope their lives will be peaceful now.

thank you so very very very much, @amplified

Users who are viewing this thread