Koi no Zetsubou Koushin Kyoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Our Deepest Feelings

Dex-chan lover
You know, Rei was supposed to walk away from Ami, since Ami is a scumbag, but now I'm starting to wonder if it's Ami who should run away, since Rei might be a little crazy and obsessive.

Well, I guess at least they fit together, neither is right in the head.

Happy ending I guess? :finnawoke:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
F*ucking kill me !! Why is it always like this. She should have dumb her stupid ass ! Someone who treats her lover like Ami shouldn't have another chance or time and energy to get fixed. She should be left alone and learn BY HERSELF why she is such an deepshit.
I'm at this to drop it. Author should stop making toxic behaviors in relationship romantic. It's not by forcing your love on someone who don't give a fuck about you, play with your feelings and comeback later to apologize when you realize they were cheating on you ! Just Fuck off !

Dex-chan lover
Guess its time to drop this. All 3 are impossible to like at all. Teacher is a cheater and a criminal, Ami is a cheating bitch as well and Rei is just one of the dumbest girls I have ever seen in a GL

Dex-chan lover
Oh i did not expect her to loose her marbles
Well, it does have a psych tag...tho just another one to add to the toxic yuri collection lol

LOL with her smiling/seeming happy? at the end, maybe despite saying that her heart's never pounded, she's had a lot of 'girlfriends' (and maybe bfs) that all ended 'fed up with her personality'/selfish behavior and is glad someone's sticking around for the long run tho hopefully it doesn't end up being too codependent , bc if this was a college thing or them already being adults i can totally imagine her being a 'kept woman' or just mooching despite her seeming to have a super busy job as well/being independent

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know, Rei was supposed to walk away from Ami, since Ami is a scumbag, but now I'm starting to wonder if it's Ami who should run away, since Rei might be a little crazy and obsessive.

Well, I guess at least they fit together, neither is right in the head.

Happy ending I guess? :finnawoke:
first loves be wildin' i guess (lol an animated ver of this would be interesting tho i imagine they don't rly pick from the 'toxic yuri' subgenre versus something more 'wholesome' since it might be harder to get gl/bl stories in th main stream anime airings versus all the straight harems [i heard citrus and bloom into you was popular but i haven't read it so idk how 'bad' it gets])

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I think I’m tapping out. I just dislike all the characters in this so much. I don’t care if any of them end up happy, which is essential in either a comedy or a tragedy. I just feel bad reading it, so I’m gonna stop.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Ami all shook up in the end really warmed the cockles of my heart. I wish for her to have many such experiences. Especially with how Rei seems to have learned the wrong fucking lesson after her encounter with Scumbag Sensei and/or has gone a little bit crazy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever read a story where I dislike every single character. This really is a first.
Same here, but ya know what's weird? I'm not even considering dropping this and looking for anything "fluffier" or just not as batshit insane. I kinda want to see where this leads on kinda like seeing a baseball zoom towards a friends crotch, you expect extreme hilarity ensuing or very violent pain. xD

Dex-chan lover
Same here, but ya know what's weird? I'm not even considering dropping this and looking for anything "fluffier" or just not as batshit insane. I kinda want to see where this leads on kinda like seeing a baseball zoom towards a friends crotch, you expect extreme hilarity ensuing or very violent pain. xD
Honestly. I feel the same. I'm not really bothered by it, and it's kind of like looking at a car crash. You can't help looking.

Users who are viewing this thread