Koi no Zetsubou Koushin Kyoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Our Deepest Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever read a story where I dislike every single character. This really is a first.
"My girlfriend's not here today" is a bit similar tho slightly older cast, but i imagine most of the charas there are also unliked by a good amount of the readers, even the one being cheated on lol

Dex-chan lover
Same here, but ya know what's weird? I'm not even considering dropping this and looking for anything "fluffier" or just not as batshit insane. I kinda want to see where this leads on kinda like seeing a baseball zoom towards a friends crotch, you expect extreme hilarity ensuing or very violent pain. xD
I want to know what the author is thinking. Like are they going to try and salvage something? Or are they going to go with a "everyone is suffering" ending that destroys/kills some of them. Like that abuse yuri where it ended in the two girls
dying, one from being suffocated by the other, and the other from hypothermia in the snow after they ran away from home due to people learning about their messed up stuff together.
If they try and salvage this, does that mean the author thinks what is happening so far is some sort of acceptable? Just makes me more invested in the person behind it than the actual story

Dex-chan lover
first loves be wildin' i guess (lol an animated ver of this would be interesting tho i imagine they don't rly pick from the 'toxic yuri' subgenre versus something more 'wholesome' since it might be harder to get gl/bl stories in th main stream anime airings versus all the straight harems [i heard citrus and bloom into you was popular but i haven't read it so idk how 'bad' it gets])
If it was more serious it would end with one or both dead lol
I want to know what the author is thinking. Like are they going to try and salvage something? Or are they going to go with a "everyone is suffering" ending that destroys/kills some of them. Like that abuse yuri where it ended in the two girls
dying, one from being suffocated by the other, and the other from hypothermia in the snow after they ran away from home due to people learning about their messed up stuff together.
If they try and salvage this, does that mean the author thinks what is happening so far is some sort of acceptable? Just makes me more invested in the person behind it than the actual story
I got ya
https://mangadex.org/title/25632c2e-90d3-4a9f-9cfd-3132d52ca5ee/kitanai-kimi-ga-ichiban-kawaii

Users who are viewing this thread