Koi to Uso - Vol. 10 Ch. 237 - Something I want to Ask

Double-page supporter
She is lying to herself. This fucking manga has been pissing me off since forever. I want it to end.

Power Uploader
Nice to see that this is still getting translated. I thought it was over when MangaBox closed their English site.

This side couple is the last thing that I care about from this manga and for something which I've been waiting for years, the conclusion sure is anticlimactic. sigh..

Dex-chan lover
poor motoi he loved her with everything in him and she just yanked his heart out all over again he deserves so much better

Double-page supporter
Man motoi should of told her to not accept the government notice when he had the chance now it's just to late now she's married to a dude who just wants to get her pregnant can't blame her husband though 😂

So shes basically saying she canr no longer reminisce of there love but live with there choices

Dex-chan lover
Again, it feelings like the author is desperate to make it look like there can be a good outcome to that disgusting system - and again they fail. Seems like they want to pave a way, or create an excuse to pair the MC with Liliana without it feeling like the bloody cop-out it is.

as if the pacing wasn't already slow enough, we still have to deal with these two no one cares about

Dex-chan lover
I’m only reading the comments of this plodding dystopian melodrama, because it sucks to read the comic.

Well, this 3 chapters only reinforce the impression I had of her since the time she decided to rub her breasts on Negima's face to make a point: she is a workaholic yuppie that specialized in manipulating people as a career path to whom feelings and opinions of everyone else are just tools of the job. I mean, I don't even have to speculate anymore, she said it out plainly ... and that makes it better that her and Motoi did not ran away in the past, since she would most likely dump him for a better opening in life ( I mean , isn't that exactly what she says to herself as the reason she acepted the notice partner? That it was her lifeline? Or that she didn't had sex with Motoi because she didn't want to devalue in the the eyes of a possible husband ? ).

I just feel pity for Motoi ... Not only he kept having feelings for her for a long time, but when she feels unhappy with her husband wanting children when she wants to get a promotion ( remember, the whole notice system ( the whole reason she has a job, remember ) excuse to exist is that people joined by that system have more children ... and I would not be surprised that a couple that has no or few children would probably be shunned in a very Japanese way, so her husband has reasons to be concerned ), she decides to yank his chain for fun and giggles until she is satisfied and then decides to pretend their past never existed on her own. Motoi, is a nice enough guy , he didn't deserved that :/

Dex-chan lover
well whoop'di'fucking'do, lady.

i guess we'll see you in another 100 chapters after your oh so lovely husband demands another thing of you that you get pissy about but do anyway. pretend that you're such a good adult but take it out on someone who had the guts to do something you never even thought of doing.

why am i even complaining about this?

thanks for translating this. it's a trainwreck but it's our trainwreck. i need to see where the caboose lands.

Nice job author showing us the possibilities a world like this has. People never change, but feelings do.
Cunts will be cunts, cucks will be cucks. :) Embark to a new cunt, Motoi-cucksan.

Aggregator gang
Ay, Ichijo Maria Guadalupe, you are a very tonta niña.
Even on Mexican-level soap operas this is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread