Koi to Uso

Dex-chan lover
All that build up and in the end they will cop out and go for liliana even tho it makes literally no sense but shes the hollow cute girl that people like so screw the whole premise of the manga...

Fed-Kun's army
nah i actually have a feeling he'll end up with takasaki
i BELIEVE
its all we can do at this point
btw next koi to uso chapter raw releases on the 16th. so expect the next english ver a few days from then depending on translators schedule

Power Uploader
Okay, I tried translating this but fuck no, it just has way too many complex and long phrases 政府通知も心底申し込みたくて申込んだわけじゃないじゃん

@SiKOi Cheers for you, keep up the good work! I can try typesetting this manga if you want

Group Leader
@hyoretsu I'd say the shorter lines are sometimes harder to translate because there's so little to go off of hahaha. I do agree with you though, that line took me a while to get my head around. I ended up translating it as:

And there’s no way I thought “I want to apply for the government notice from the bottom of my heart, so I’ll apply for it.”
政府通知も心底申し込みたくて申し込んだわけじゃないじゃん.

And thank you! We already have a couple type-setters in our little group, but if you're interested in lending a hand with anything else, I would very much appreciate your help! Send me a message if you are!

-the MC has a best friend that is gay and is in love with the MC.
-the MC does not understand gay love.

-the MC has a adorable fiancee that he needs to get married to.
-the MC can't marry the adorable fiancee due to being in love with MH.

-the MH has a secret.
-the MH can't love the MC due to that secret.

has anything changed from this as of yet?

Dex-chan lover
By now I'm convinced doesn't have any idea how to end this manga. They just thought " hey let's go for a modern Romeo and Juliet, what can go wrong?". But along the way they added Ririna and all the girls and certain guys started their usual shtick of "my cute and cuddly ship is better than yours". Now the author has no fuckin clue how to end this without Rome goin up in flames because the only interesting part of the story, the fight against the oppressive system was lost among all the retarded back and forth, and stalling. I bet they have no twist up their sleeve that would live up to all the wasted pages. Plus they can't think of way to get rid of Ririna and neither can they abandon Misaki because otherwise the whole premise of evil government taking control over your love life goes under. And the longer they stall, the more implausible the whole thing becomes.

Okay I read the first ten chapters and I really don't understand why the rating is so low. Yeah, it's not good, but I don't think it does anything so outstandingly bad that it deserves a 5.

Double-page supporter
it's been years since last time i read this and it's not complete yet? wow and the rating got me???? i remember the plot looks promising but i guess it drag too much to get those rating hmmm i'll be back when it's over

Dex-chan lover
Any explanation for the ratings? I don't think the manga deserves a 5

Edit: I take back what I said above.
200 chapters of no progression except for the long ass fucking gay arc that drags on for like almost 100 chapters developing a side character that has nothing to do with the main love triangle and the stupid fucking secret that some dumb bitch has to keep

Dex-chan lover
It's not just this manga, it's all over the platform. While I have my own misgivings about this manga there's just way too many uncultured and uneducated dipshits going around rating literally anything 1 that somehow doesn't fully fit their personal taste. They should be banned for abusing the system IMO because they water down the ratings so much you cannot rely on them anymore.

I will give my opinion about this manga since i have been reading for a long time now.

i disagree with you @Iskarioth, i have been reading this manga for almost 4 years now , each chapter doesn't bring anything, the main love triangle is weird, i mean the main girl loves the guy but she has a secret, but what is it ? There is absolutly no hint about why she does this, she told the other girl but we still don't know why, they keep draging the plot so much but at the same time they don't give us reader something to think about, information or even just hint, no nothing then we have the gay guy, i don't get it, he doesn't love you yet you keep doing drama, i mean even if he was a girl it would still be stupid, finally one of the biggest reason i think that this manga is not good is the inconstency, first they told us that every couple is decided by the governement and you can't decide for yourself, but why do they do this ? does every body go to the same ? Why does the main girl seems to have something to do with the government? And bout the paces of the manga, sometimes it is like a slice of life/comedy then it became drama, but not a little bit but dramaland, everybody crying, suffering. I like the ratting in the site, why ? Harem or bad drama like this always got bad rating but yes they deserve it, harem is just some weird guy who want girls and drama are just too much sometimes

Just my opinion tho

t

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS BACK AND FORTH.
Their government notice is literally just a computer crunching numbers and spitting out a match.
If you don't like it, don't follow it. The AI would need to hook up to our brains to give a more definite result.

Users who are viewing this thread