Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 82

what a cuck. just fucking fuck her. whats the big deal shes legal. you know this was written by a woman

Dex-chan lover
Its an open ended ending, a story made precisely for a brief time in Tachibana's life, in which she sheltered herself from rain.
Both met in a time where they fear of going back, and they give each other the push the other needed, even unintentionally. Not licking each other wounds, not skittishly avoiding the topic of their fears, just to windividual learning about each other.

And i dont know about you guys, but the fact that he wrote that "she fell in love with the blue sky" while also giving her the parasol, carry the meaning that he wants her to keep part of him with her.
Essentially, she's the bird that got hurt and took shelter in the shade they talked about often, and he gave her a portable shade to stand under the sky now, one not to protect her from rain, but from the sun. One where she resides under now.

She vowed to not forget and he gave her just the thing for her to remember him, whether she meet him again or not, its up to her now.

That's a good ending isnt it?

Dex-chan lover
I like Zephyr's summation...

The most striking thing for me was the illustration of Akira. Just a great design and expressiveness. Anyway, I've got zero problems with the ending. Although, I felt a little bad for Yoshizawa. He was just so... slackjawed for the last several chapters. Just kinda there, catching flies, and not much else. There's nothing really bad about his ending per se, but it was a downer to end that way. It's like I was waiting for him to play more of a role... and he didn't.

It also felt like something with Kase was left unresolved, but I never liked him anyway so no big deal.

Well, the rain ends, as it has to sometime, but I'll always have the memories.

Dex-chan lover
So, they finally finished the translation. Good to know. Now I can return to anime and finish that last couple of episodes.
This is a good ending. Everyone around her was asking her "don't you wanna run again?". And in the end, Kondou asked her, and that was the last piece to make her return. Very well done.
And I like that she competed on the tournament with this girl...I always forget her name, only remember that she had cat ears once for some reason, so for me she is catgirl. And Akira beat her, which is especially satisfying.
All in all, I came here because I started following Kowloon series, and wanted to look at other works of author. This style, I like it. Especially how female characters are drawn. Especially the eyes. But still I have the feeling...this style suits more for the Kowloon FMC. I don't know how to explain it. Anyhow, thanks for this work. I'll keep following Kowloon love story.

the end seemed appropriate to me since little by little, the loose ends that the story left in itself were not so important, but it was left aside to be able to concentrate on the protagonist and on her facets from start to finish, although she could getting along better, he ran well, slowly but surely, in addition, the manga is of a calm nature, no sex or anything edgy today, that is why it is very well done for what it was intended to be, so that good.

tachibana is interesting and if your resolution is not what everyone expected since they expected a kiss or something, I expected something like this, as for kondo, he knew very well his position in those matters of his life, his work and his son, and his effort to be a writer, so we just watched his growth as an inspiration for her to realize that she was only running away from the challenge of running once more, when acting more like a way of pushing helped her so , she ran again, and leaves implicit that she is in love with the memory of him more than his person, since he tried last to stop clinging to him in order to pursue his goals once more.

I will give it a 7/10 on my personal scale since if I liked the art a lot, it may take a long time to make the intentions clear but it is better built than other things I have read.

reading because the girl look like yakumo from school rumble. turn out better than i expected and in the leaving a lingering feeling after it end.

Dex-chan lover
The rain has stopped for both of them. Never really put 2 and 2 together until this very chapter.
I loved it. Nice drawings (especially the close ups on the characters faces). A parasol huh ? Guess her future is looking very bright. Thank you Roselia Scanlations

Dex-chan lover
Saw that it finished on Reddit, proceeded to spend the next 4 hours binging the whole manga, haha. What kept me from reading this for all these years was my personal dislike of age gap stories. I'm glad I set aside my bias. What an incredible ride. Though there are some loose strings left in the story, I'm satisfied with how it ended. Thanks for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Started off strong, began to meander with side-characters and other nonsense but brought it back to a pretty decent ending.
I at least felt something with this, when compared to other manga endings, it's not the worst that could've happened.

Thank you for all of your hard work scanlators! While I haven’t been a solid fan throughout the years this series has been worked on/released, this ending was really satisfying. Once again, thank you!

Thank you for finishing this manga. As many would have guessed they didnt end up together, because this story was always much more than that, but is ok, after the rain, the sun shines for our MCs and that is all I wanted from the ending (Akira runing again got me in tears)

Yep, I'm gonna side with the neither disappointing nor great ending gang. I mean I appreciate the symbolism but that's about all I can say about the ending other than meh, could've been way better could've been way worse.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda confused by that bit near the end with the newspaper-club guy, like it was setting up a side thing that fell off. Maybe as a thing to lead to her interactions with the older guy in the end and her desire to get back into running? I dunno.

It got harder to read near the end because it felt like it wasn't going anywhere, but at least they ended the romance on a good note, without the older guy stringing her along. A decent enough ending, which probably enhances its down to earth and "real" feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Good ending. Of course a lot of us expected some actual contact happening but the romance was always the means to an end, which was growth for both of them. On this last string of chapters Akira seemed perkier than ever, but that just made her look more childish and innocent. Doing anything more would have been disastrous.

@Wildstag I'm pretty sure the newspaper club thing was the two of them imagining if they had been in school together.

@Wildstag newspaper-club guy was the MMC, they were both daydreaming/imagining what it'd have been like if they were the same age.

Users who are viewing this thread