Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I came here to bring you into the Gelato 5

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure this will be a misunderstanding and the sender doesn't actually know what's going on

Double-page supporter
so some dumb af girl is trying to blackmail a hero by exposing his relationship with a normal (as far as anyone else is concenred) girl that could possibly put her in danger? (but not really since shes just super strong.) yea, thats going to go over well.

Dex-chan lover
if she knows everything, shouldn't she be scared of desumi??

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts: it's just some paparazzi thinking they got a scoop on Fudou having a significant other. Didn't have to be Desumi in particular.

Dex-chan lover
Uh-oh...
@penmore & @broadsword80: Actually there's one group that knows both of their faces: the Gekkos. Unless Desumi plays it as lying a honey trap on him, things could get rather ugly.
Or maybe the stalker is from the Gekkos and is trying to ruin Desumi. I think that not all Queens have been seen, isn't it?

thanks for the chapter!

about the "stalker", i think the author could solve it over just like he did with that Daigo, some people thought he could be some rival for their relationship but in the end was just an acquaintance of Desumi.

So if she is that strong then how much stronger is red than the rest of the team? Because her and Red seems to be closely matched.

Contributor
Mystery paparazzi is clearly a Desumi fangirl, jealous of Fudou, 99% chance psycho lesbian manhater.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a few typos
Page 02: taht barbeque
Page 12: No in team relationships allowed (is "in" supposed to be here)
Page 20: Juicy litle secrets

Users who are viewing this thread