Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 8 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
And that's another relationship line added to the love web.

Fed-Kun's army
Taichi x Fujimura? Sure I'm on board
Nao x Izumi of course
And the Eiji x Ikezawa... maybe I'll grow to like it, but for now she deserves better

Dex-chan lover
@Alleras yea I'm all for taichi and Fujimara but lets be real here, it's clearly shaping up for a eiji and fujiwara lol

Dex-chan lover
Yes please, so that my OTP Eiji x Ikezawa can be a real thing now... I really hope so...

Also, thank you very much blueberry scans for the double update!

Thank U blueberry, I just wanna that my ship ending together. Eiji x Koharu it's life💪😔💜😁

Dex-chan lover
Couples who genuinely hate each other then falling in love and not some It's-not-like-I-hate-you-or-anything-baka bullshit will always be the best. For that, I will forever be EijixKoharu.

Don't @ me.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm senami x fujimura ? Did not see that coming tho, well senami is a quite calm and nice guy compare to the other maybe this will be a good contrast for fujiwara.

Meanwhile i am rooting for eiji x ikezawa cause when they are together it feels just right.

Eiji x fujimura well... Yeah they have good dynamics but i think they are quite close to close friends than lovers.

But i bet after this, eiji start developing feeling for fujimura becauae of this fake dating.

I really like Senami. I'm actually hoping for his happiness...and it is NOT with Koharu, I suspect! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread