Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

God dude it's so cute but at the same time my mind keeps screaming at me,"THAT'S A WHOLE ASS GUY MY G."

Dex-chan lover
I wish he were a little more boyish. When he's with the girls he's basically indistinguishable from them.

Double-page supporter
thank you guys so much for these updates, they're the reason why i work 60 hour work weeks

@anon763 i get what you mean but at the same time a guy with enough makeup and the right hairstyle/clothes can genuinely look like a girl in real life too. He's most likely just got the genes for it

Would it even be gay for Midou to plow Hiura at this point ? Hiura has the big gey no questions but, I feel like Midou is only attracted to his femininity...
What even is sexuality smh

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't one of the plot points of "A Little Sister Is All You Need" is that MC wants a sister and doesn't even realize that the brother he has is actually a girl who is boyish?

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 0.2, Midou says "I've been in a bath and pool before with this guy!" so if Hiura was a girl he would have known.

I actually understand Hiura here. Last year, I started caring more about fashion and skincare and what shampoo I use and stuff like that, just generally trying to look better, and I noticed whenever I'm in an outfit I really like or just think I look good, I feel way more confident. Like, nobody cares because I'm a fairly average looking guy, but when I look good, I know I look good.

Users who are viewing this thread