Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 8 Ch. 74

Aggregator gang
Letter.JPG

As you are aware, there are currently 2 people translating this manga, which are me and loler(yamete kudascan). The letter above hopefully addresses his statement on chapter 68 and why this is happening in the first place.

Regardless of what either of us says, please read both versions and decide for yourself which version you like more.

in the end, my only goal is for this manga to be up to date, so I will continue releasing my own translation.

Dex-chan lover
dude had a mental breakdown after being called a sniper (he is)
Being in the server, I'd say it was more number 3 that woulda caused the mental breakdown. If you're on mangadex long enough, you actually do see real shit "bottom of the barrel" (what loler called these) translations. That are quite literally almost unable to be read. Which, Shiruko's have always been eligible to read, even if some punctuation/grammar mistakes.
Was probably still a mental breakdown, just a different source.

My comments this time are focused on that flat glasses cutie explaining the festival. My gawds, she looks so delicate and lewdable. I forgot, has she been shown before?
My gawds, I wanna see her surrounded in a dark alley by ravenous males before being brutally gang banged. Imagine her getting all her holes gaped and being used like a sock. Man, she'd never go back to being a normal high-schooler after that.
Or having lovey dovey sex, either work with her appeal.
She could also pass as a trap if I didn't know she was female.
(I'm giving people a reason this time to actually bitch about my comment)

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
Being in the server, I'd say it was more number 3 that woulda caused the mental breakdown. If you're on mangadex long enough, you actually do see real shit "bottom of the barrel" (what loler called these) translations. That are quite literally almost unable to be read. Which, Shiruko's have always been eligible to read, even if some punctuation/grammar mistakes.
Was probably still a mental breakdown, just a different source.

My comments this time are focused on that flat glasses cutie explaining the festival. My gawds, she looks so delicate and lewdable. I forgot, has she been shown before?
My gawds, I wanna see her surrounded in a dark alley by ravenous males before being brutally gang banged. Imagine her getting all her holes gaped and being used like a sock. Man, she'd never go back to being a normal high-schooler after that.
Or having lovey dovey sex, either work with her appeal.
She could also pass as a trap if I didn't know she was female.
(I'm giving people a reason this time to actually bitch about my comment)

Thanks for the TL btw
😭 jesus christ

Dex-chan lover
Letter.JPG

As you are aware, there are currently 2 people translating this manga, which are me and loler(yamete kudascan). The letter above hopefully addresses his statement on chapter 68 and why this is happening in the first place.

Regardless of what either of us says, please read both versions and decide for yourself which version you like more.

in the end, my only goal is for this manga to be up to date, so I will continue releasing my own translation.
My only issue with your translation is the hand holding thing.
They got that right.

The grammar is awkward at times, but not incorrect, so I give it 8/10.
They have more polished, native-speaker feeling English, which distances itself from more literal meaning.
Trade offs.

The hand holding thing really got my goat, though.
”different“ not “wrong”.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Hiura, even after everything, reacts along with the other boys when the all-you-can-eat yakiniku reward was announced.

Dex-chan lover
Not Romeo and Juliet. Seems like mangaka are finally finding other stories

Users who are viewing this thread