Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

Group Leader
I'm not even going to bother. You're very clearly just here to stir up shit by saying things you KNOW are inflammatory and hateful and not so cleverly avoiding using words that describe what you're talking about to get off on technicalities. It's like me walking into a pizza place and loudly proclaiming "round flat tomato pies are disgusting" and patting myself on the back because "hey these people have no right to be mad, after all I didn't say pizzas specifically were disgusting,they're just jumping to conclusions".

You're an even less amusing version of that mike dude who used to comment this kind of shit. Just go away or at least have the decency to shut up and not start fights. This manga clearly has plenty of queer fans, including trans people, and you blasting in with your "hurr durr gender identity isn't real" nonsense is just trolling to provoke a fight that you know you can get away with. As long as you aren't directly saying you hate trans people, you're going to keep finding as many different ways to say it as possible.

"I'm not saying anything about trans people, I only mentioned thinking people who believe in gender identity are stupid and its a pseudoscience". That sure is a roundabout way to say "I think trans people are delusional and should go away". You think we don't see your dog whistles?

This is either gay as heck or trans as heck and I don't care which, I just hope that Hirua's feelings get reciprocated. They're both so damn cute. I love them.

Power Uploader
@Hexxy
>"I'm not saying anything about trans people, I only mentioned thinking people who believe in gender identity are stupid and its a pseudoscience". That sure is a roundabout way to say "I think trans people are delusional and should go away". You think we don't see your dog whistles?

No, because A) not all transgender persons believe in gender identity and B) not all persons who believe in gender identity are transgender — it's not very hard.

You being hell bent on deriving something that isn't there is your own flaw. I said what I said, not what you think I said. What you do is, again, as idiotic as claiming that the man who says that "race" is spurious pseudoscience hates "black persons".

2bxfs57dz6h01.png

I am entirely unsurprised at the shitshow of a comments section this is. Trans rights are human right. Hiura is trans and facts don't care about your feelings.

Power Uploader
@Insignificant all MangaDex tags are stupid anyway, burn them with fire.

I can't take "syounen ai" as a tag seriously. Why is there a specific tag for male–male romance but not male–female romance? Apart from that it's conditioned upon the idea that characters can easily be considered a male -, or female gender, whereas many cannot, like this one — there are also characters like Hans from Attack on Titan whose gender is kept purposefully ambiguous with the auctor refusing to confirm whether he is male or female. Apart from that, "syouzyo ai" does not mean in Japanese what these people think it means, it means trying to have illegal sexual relationships with underage females.

Regardless, I laugh at the fool so obsessed with the gender of ambiguously gendered characters and insisting that their so-called "gender" be made up; they're androgynous cartoon characters — "drawings have no age; drawings have no gender.".

@Quelandoris Yes, you certainly seem like one going by "facts" and not by "feelings".

Banned
>character wears make up
>Found out he's cute
>Wants to embrace cuteness
>Wears female attire

Guys holy shit what a trans icon!!!!!! Cute??!! Only girls can be femininely cute therefore sHES TrAnSsss trans rights y'all can I can an EGG in chat pls!!???

There's an awful lot of fighting in the comments for a manga thats mainly fluff. It's just nicely progressive and adaptive for a more open minded generation that's encroaching.

Just enjoy the manga and leave the flamewars for somewhere else

Aggregator gang
Well I really wish for a story like that, but with a girl (not guy crossdressing) literally everything same except Hiura (trans guy) being guy. If only he could be a natural girl. I mean it’s good and I would read romance like that, but just the thought of that „girl” being in reality boy just giving me weird feeling, because I’m boy that is into girls it’s making it hard for me to read this.

Another shoujo author, another otokonoko manga from twitter. Just go read any shoujo BL story; you'll get the same effect and probably similar art more than likely.

Aggregator gang
it's not gay if you're attracted to their femininity especially if a trap is as feminine as that.

@bvdaf Hiura is a trans girl, not a trans guy. You use trans + gender they identify with. Also you just described the manga you want, it's this manga, because Hiura is a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread