Koko ha Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Ittekara Jyu-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natteita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
naywa...
EFMTTGf.png

So we were introduced to Indentured servitude(apprentices), and in the next chapter we immediately get a child with no home or living relatives, in the basement. Oh me oh my I wonder what the author's planning n e x t. Is that f r e e labour I hear?

pg 4 reminds me of a dog I once had, they'd sleep on their back and snore loud as hell, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
WHY HOUSE CONNECT TO SEWERS? IT MYSTERY!
That's called plumbing. Just wait 'till your toilet backs up and you need that clean-out access.

She's just a stupid little girl and you guys are really talking about her being a harem member?

Dex-chan lover
Its a tunnel the man of the house used to get out and visit his mistress LOL

Dex-chan lover
Any burglar will become an upstanding person once familiarised with the divine cock. No worries.

Dex-chan lover
So we were introduced to Indentured servitude(apprentices), and in the next chapter we immediately get a child with no home or living relatives, in the basement. Oh me oh my I wonder what the author's planning n e x t. Is that f r e e labour I hear?
It doesn't seem to be "indentured". Just a work contract where you work for food and shelter. Which isn't that bad as far as fantasy settings employment goes.
I mean, not only you get enough food, you don't even turn into ash when your master dies!

Looking at the word "apprentice" being used, the real payment is educational opportunities. How valuable that is, probably varies a lot. Just like education in the modern world.

Users who are viewing this thread