Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 31 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
Marguerite who?
She is the wife of Golan (the guildmaster), the one who was away early in the story and so couldn't authorize their daughter becoming an adventurer.
In the flashback arc, she is the warrior who uses wind. You might notice she's still wearing a winged helmet.
In the current day, she seems to be more of a diplomat, but it looks like she did not get rusty either.
Greatest sorcerer just got no-diffed by the "villain" with almost no resistance moments prior. Weird start and finish, narrative wise.
Well, he is humanity's greatest sorcerer. Whatever Alraune is, she is not a human. Probably not an elf or a vampire either.

Dex-chan lover
+Filly with the fake out, and saving the day (bookworm = best waifu)
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Greatest sorcerer just got no-diffed by the "villain" with almost no resistance moments prior. Weird start and finish, narrative wise.
Yeah the power scaling in this is fucked. It's like the author had no idea how to deal with someone at the top power-wise so just decided to ignore that and have people stronger than him anyway, but still call him the strongest.

Dex-chan lover
Filly is actually very qualified to be in Hero's party too lol

Dex-chan lover
Such a coincidence! I'll be waiting for the day it's revealed she's just string pulling to remove all the world's evils.

Iirc this elf lady was not in the original WN. All they had was beating the big bad Vampire High Lord, but that was it.

She must have been part of the rewrites for the LN/manga version.

Interesting, purely based on the outcome, despite her antagonistic behaviors, Alraune bringing Filly to Luck ended up helping him.
Need to reread because I'm unsure but if my memory serves me right, she mentioned she wanted to make Luck the greatest sorcerer or something along that line. No guarantee she's on the good side tho, maybe just a character with selfish personal goals

Dex-chan lover
I knew someone was going to ignore the fact she both got surprised by Filly not being charmed, as well as the fact she tried to take her away.
Wouldnt be the first time a character in a manga would act or pretend to be surprised, even though it all did go according to their plans. Her goal may be like another person stated to make the MC pursue greater heights. So that she can use him for her goal or something.
PS: Funny how you ignore her whole suspicious movements, like how she played them like a fiddle to get into the capital and abduct a single person, without harming anyone else. To top it off she is the only person who could help him repairing the seal. While also beeing able to easily read and plan ahead for so many things and all, to be outdone by a single amulett. While the last one could be geniune it was oddly helpful in the end, without the others really losing something. Especially because Lock/Luck had a 2 day deadline he could only make barely, but with her it was easy pie. HMMMMMM I wonder if that wasnt her actual goal and if she got really funny outdone and all backfired. HMMMMM

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
“I presume you have appeared as an enemy, correct?” “Yes… you can think of it that way.”

She doesn’t sound completely sincere either. Almost reads to me that she’s simply playing the role of a villain instead of actually being one.
I wonder if she'll get a custom mecha from Bian Zoldark.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldnt be the first time a character in a manga would act or pretend to be surprised, even though it all did go according to their plans. Her goal may be like another person stated to make the MC pursue greater heights. So that she can use him for her goal or something.
PS: Funny how you ignore her whole suspicious movements, like how she played them like a fiddle to get into the capital and abduct a single person, without harming anyone else. To top it off she is the only person who could help him repairing the seal. While also beeing able to easily read and plan ahead for so many things and all, to be outdone by a single amulett. While the last one could be geniune it was oddly helpful in the end, without the others really losing something. Especially because Lock/Luck had a 2 day deadline he could only make barely, but with her it was easy pie. HMMMMMM I wonder if that wasnt her actual goal and if she got really funny outdone and all backfired. HMMMMM
I'm reading a lot of assumptions.

Meanwhile I'm sticking to what actually was shown. As well as the fact that I can't make any actual conclusions about her thanks to not knowing the fate of the kids in Luck's memories.

Well, that's not true. I can absolutely conclude one thing: this bitch is annoying.

Dex-chan lover
The writing this chapter was atrocious alonside the:
Sudden background invention
Learning suddenly doesn't work!

The enemy being tsundere and gifting MC exactly what he needs but in an unnecessarily dramatic way.

At least the digimon helmet knight design is nice.

Dex-chan lover
The writing this chapter was atrocious alonside the:
Sudden background invention
Learning suddenly doesn't work!

The enemy being tsundere and gifting MC exactly what he needs but in an unnecessarily dramatic way.

At least the digimon helmet knight design is nice.
Agree, she seems kinda hamfisted as an enemy. A walking plot device lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for Käthe. It's like someone threw a party at her place, and it's not the quiet bunch.
I've heard about vertical sync and screen-tearing, we might be needing horizontal sync as well.
36p5mvs.png

Filly is so cute. And she put that talisman in just the perfect spot.
msRI7zz.png

She's getting closer to being Luck's ideal waifu. :win:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm reading a lot of assumptions.

Meanwhile I'm sticking to what actually was shown. As well as the fact that I can't make any actual conclusions about her thanks to not knowing the fate of the kids in Luck's memories.

Well, that's not true. I can absolutely conclude one thing: this bitch is annoying.
The only Assumption I had was about her using the MC for her own goal, the rest was shown. Then we have the whole circumstances of how she acted and all. She could have easy offed the ones in the mansion, but didnt ..... without any clear reason why.

So many things are either really bad writing and would make her behaving TOTALLY different than the other villains in the manga this far, or its strange.
If you only take things as face value just how things are shown to you, you will most likely will get bamboozled and surprised in so many manga/anime/novels etc. while all others saw these things coming from miles away.

Dex-chan lover
Marguerite who?
Golan's wife and Celerise's (knight girl, 1st LI to Luck) mom.

The only Assumption I had was about her using the MC for her own goal, the rest was shown. Then we have the whole circumstances of how she acted and all. She could have easy offed the ones in the mansion, but didnt ..... without any clear reason why.

So many things are either really bad writing and would make her behaving TOTALLY different than the other villains in the manga this far, or its strange.
If you only take things as face value just how things are shown to you, you will most likely will get bamboozled and surprised in so many manga/anime/novels etc. while all others saw these things coming from miles away.
tbf, there's fun in that too. Going by what's shown, being constantly surprised.
Though I get where you're coming from. The fun for me is to take what's shown and think about what's not shown and come up with possibilities and take a guess at how much I get right.

Users who are viewing this thread