Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 32 - Alliance

Supporter
Erik is quite wise to know of the kind of "symbiosis" that a ruler and their domain have, and that even after he is no longer king, there is still a kingdom that will need to be protected.

Edit: Also, it's still great with Levi being the crassest Saintess to ever be.

This is why I don't like age regression stuff, makes it really gross.
Lock is still aware of being in his 40s, even if his very best friends try and treat it as him having a second go at youth.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the battle is far from over.
Making "family" in this kind of times is either the best or the worst decisions.
It can give give you motivation to win and comeback no matter what. Or can give you eternal despair if you fail to protect it.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Filly being pushed so hard for fmc? She's so basic and uninteresting imo.
Now that I think about it, they probably want to make her important to Luck so when she inevitably gets kidnapped we would care or smth, and then she either gets rescued or sacrifices herself for the greater good or some shit lol

Dex-chan lover
Well, the battle is far from over.
Making "family" in this kind of times is either the best or the worst decisions.
It can give give you motivation to win and comeback no matter what. Or can give you eternal despair if you fail to protect it.
Probably why it is best to get rid of the big threats before starting one.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Filly being pushed so hard for fmc? She's so basic and uninteresting imo.
You defo gotta reread
Now that I think about it, they probably want to make her important to Luck so when she inevitably gets kidnapped we would care or smth, and then she either gets rescued or sacrifices herself for the greater good or some shit lol
This is exactly the reason, there's no question about it. She is the only person known that made a philosiphers stone, yanno the all powerful magic item in EVERY fantasy work ever

Dex-chan lover
a couple of recent chapters really feel like being rushed. I guess this one will getting axe sooner/later
You may feel that way because you are getting all of this via 45-70 pages chapters, instead of being drip feed through multiple 15-20 page ones, serie still ongoing with latest chapter being 43.5 so getting axed isn't the case

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is why I don't like age regression stuff, makes it really gross.
The way it was portrayed before Filly also seems to be a young adult (At least of age), so she's not a literal child he just said it to close the topic, but then again age gap couples exist irl too 🙄

I would find it weird, if his friends daughter would've been considered a serious love interest (guildmasters daughter)

Supporter
You may feel that way because you are getting all of this via 45-70 pages chapters, instead of being drip feed through multiple 15-20 page ones, serie still ongoing with latest chapter being 43.5 so getting axed isn't the case
I'm interested as to what goes on in volume 14 for the cover to showcase what were just shown in the previous chapter -- Alraune & Luck in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread