Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 32 - Alliance

I don't want to re-read this, but did I miss something that indicated he had ANY possible romantic interest in this person? It seemed pretty casual except for her "OMG, MC MUST BE LOVED" syndrome. They have no chemistry together...

Dex-chan lover
Of all the Saintess character I knew, Levi probably is the most tomboy-ish one. But she also had an impressive talent. So, everyone forgive her. Lmao. 😂

Dex-chan lover
I spent the first few pages thinking this could be another April Fools chapter.

Dex-chan lover
a couple of recent chapters really feel like being rushed. I guess this one will getting axe sooner/later
Chapter 38 is the latest raw so that theory isn't holding water so far now is it.

Dex-chan lover
Luck, you REALLY don't need to concern yourself with differences in station. Even if her family objected, the king is your buddy and he'd make you an honorary duke before he was halfway done hearing about it.
He already has a noble title and lands, IIRC, he just never uses them.

MD@Home
Yay, the city is finally free of vampires! What a great time to go on a quest outside the city to relax! Surely nothing bad will happen!

Group Leader
Ship aside, I like how the characters wear such a wide variety of casual outfits. Makes the world feel more lived-in when they aren't wearing the same thing over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
I'm at least relieved that he's not the typical MC we usually get who's cluelessly dense. He's just stubborn.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 38 is the latest raw so that theory isn't holding water so far now is it.
Latest at 43.5 actually in the manga up app, as mentioned in another comment a little below that one lol (vol.14 goes up to 43 too, so gangan is some chapters behind)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He already has a noble title and lands, IIRC, he just never uses them.
Was gonna reply on the guy as well. He does indeed have a noble title and land as mentioned when he met the King again after coming back.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Stop this madness. MC should marry Celliss or hot Rei vamp. No other candidates needed

Users who are viewing this thread