Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.4

Double-page supporter
two things;

1. I'm here for the reminder I promised... hmmm I don't see Ario or.....Genie? around. I sure hope those characters, who have had that important change, come back around~

2. @Karmichel the whole Story of this manga is about vampire hunting
Luck and his crew were trying to stop the Demon Lord or w/e but, what they didn't realize back then was that the Demon Lord was just trying to summon some Evil God.

The Vampires Luck deals with after his return is the "Plan B" to summon the Evil Gods. so the whole story is basically about Luck hunting Vampires to stop them from completely Summoning the Evil God. the story is Luck being kinda OP and stopping the Evil God from being summoned, without the vampires there is no threat of the Evil God being summoned, without the threat of the Evil God being summoned there is no story

Aggregator gang
Here we go again revealing his true identity too easily *sigh* waiting for more character to know his identity.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's not like his identity has to be kept super secret. The only thing he doesn't want is for it to be publicized. The guildleader and king are giving him preferential treatment so it'll raise suspicion anyways. It's better if the amount of people who know are at least within the range of the families of his former party members.

why he told her his true identity, he could have said he was a son of the father's comrade

Dex-chan lover
@cooltapwater
https://mangadex.org/chapter/685535/3
It's already established that it's known that Luck had no kids nor anyone to have had kids with, so he couldn't go ahead and say he's his own son. That just leaves Erik and "No I'm not your father's bastard child, I'm the king's." would cause more problems than it would solve.

Dex-chan lover
Step 1 of keeping your secret identity : Tell every person you meet but tell them not to tell anyone else.

@YukariTakeba
That's what happen to people who wants something so much but can't have it. They're in denial.

But... Lock would make a cute little bro when he looks like that! So I can sort of understand 🤣

Anyways, it fits the cliche that muscleheads are a bit wacky in the head. I mean... those arms... just lifted a big chunk of rock. You don't want to be on the receiving end of that, lol.

Dex-chan lover
When INT is your dump stat.

Her WIS is surprisingly high though, to put together that soap opera plot.

Users who are viewing this thread