Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.3

I am so glad - after 3 dark days, I get new chapters.

PRAISE THE DIVINE COCK!!

Dex-chan lover
yea that maid totally isn't suspicious as fuck... one scene of her being suspicious would be enough foreshadowing we don't need every single scene with her to be her looking suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
why would you let them take the chicken away?

not sure if the maid is an enemy or just hungry

Dex-chan lover
The author is japanese, so of course it be will the smallest girl who got to pet and play with the divine cock...

Leaving just three young girls alone with the divine cock that everybody is looking for, what could possibly go wrong...

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I read the title of the book as " The adventure of dick"

Double-page supporter
2 lolis and chick patting a cock, while the bitch trying to steal the cock

Fed-Kun's army
After gaining enough curse, you instantly die and respawn with half max health

The maid didn't have to be evil. It was fine with her just being disgusted with a farm animal in the royal palace. I thought it was a joke, not lazy foreshadowing.

Double-page supporter
Yeah of course the palace is the safest place in the world, with 2000 apprentice with unknown background, how many of them are actually spies or even demons disguising?
Best idea ever.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Agree with Vangoz, too many people to be 100% sure don't have an insider with loyalties elsewhere present. Also, really suspicious how Ronda's eyes kept getting focused on and appearing sleepy or hypnotized probably means she's been either spelled or more likely charmed. So chances are Ronda and a few other people have been charmed/spelled/bribed or infiltrated on orders and will cause trouble to help the vampires. Actually, considering it's the King's castle probably about 1/4 to 1/2 the people there are spies for some rich merchant, government official or foreign power trying to get inside information before it's made public for political/power/money gain or usurp the throne or something based on pure selfishness. Going to have to come up with a Plan B to protect the god chicken. Speaking of which, shouldn't only roosters be able to crow while chickens can only cluck?

@undercurses & @degenerateafro She doesn't want to steal the chicken, she wants some good old home cooked Kentucky Fried Chicken and can tell that chicken is high quality and very delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread