Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

Contributor
I see that fantasy authors are literally just throwing out new titles to see what sticks now.

Gosh, I sure wonder if the MC will return and be rejected by his former teammates/society at large, causing him to go on a journey with no end destination along with various love interests/daughter figures in order to achieve a “slow life” which is really only a regular life but they’re strong as hell and get whatever they want while they seemingly act kind, which really should say something about the Japanese audience who this caters to

Double-page supporter
tl;dr: Blue Mage does a Gandalf for his friends, only surprise, he survived. Took him a while, though.

What a description lol. I gotta use “does a Gandalf” more

The idea itself is cool, character staying behind to hold off the enemy and ends up becoming super strong in the process. BUT, a major problem i have is the sudden reveal of "oh i can learn any magic that hits me". Like REALLY? That's how they are going to make him op? Pretty lazy plot device to be honest. Also, side note, what the fuck is with the .1 and .2 chapters lately? Like this one literally released at the same time on here so why the fuck was it split to begin with? Very annoying. This last year or so of the groups doing this chapter splitting nonsense really makes me miss the old days when it was a full chapter, sure it maybe took longer, but it wasn't like it is now where you basically pause the show for a week before being able to come back to it.

this kind of manga is awesome,but theres way too much of this lately

i miss weak mc and training montages

Dex-chan lover
The other comments are right...that abbreviated summary describes everything perfectly in 20 words or less...

@Eridian
it's actually the online publisher who do that, to make more money and appeal to the audience to keep coming to see if another part of chapter is out more often. Why doing one chapter a month when you can make 1/4 chapter a week ?

Soon, we will have one page a day, or one image/hour...

@UnknownSaint111 I totally agree. Of the many WNs I read. This series is the most annoying because the MC does not act according to its age.

OMG...... they actualy adapt this?! This series where character bland as fu*k, plot holes like swiss chezze after it was made into a machinegun company target practice, emotion that doesn't exist, and..... (many other i'm too lazy to write)?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread