Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

Double-page supporter
This manga is great,Rakku is a good character and other characters are enjoyable too especially the great cock,i wonder if there is romance in this manga

So this is one of those mangas where the title of manga is equal to description

I seriously hope that the
friend’s daughter
doesn’t end up as a romantic interest.... that’s just f-ed up man..... The
beast girl
is way younger so it’s still questionable, but at least she isn’t the
daughter of a friend
:/

Dex-chan lover
I think the MC is eunuch considering that after returning to the human world the only hunger he had is for food. Prove me wrong.

@vodkavodka I mean hes what early 50s? After spending over a decade in another dimension and surrounded by children, not exactly getting the blood flowing. Seems like the only one thats really caught his eye has been the queen and shes taken by his best friend. Also it had been 10 years in the current world, author didn't mention if there was any time dilation in the other dimension, so he might even be older than that.

@vodkavodka maybe? That would be my guess, if you look at a lot of isekai manga, the mc is usually an old man turned teen or child. Write towards what sells, I don't agree with it but if I want to make a living writing books/comics you need to write towards who buying.

There are a lot of MC's I cannot stand, this one isn't bad. There are no romance tags and just light fan service. So I do not mind the MC in this case not going after one of the female leads.

Fed-Kun's army
This one has good art but story looks like it's going nowhere. This vampire war is kinda boring.

Power Uploader
@Desire He just said his opinion, you're trying to hard to be a smartass with that "Don't like it then don't read it" bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread