Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

Dex-chan lover
The exact moment that this turns into your typical wish-fulfillment crap is Ch 2.5. You have been warned.

Edit: Ok, I was wrong for once and I am happy for it. I read the remainder of the chapters until 8.3 and there's actual story development compared to typical fantasy or isekai manga! This is actually good.

Aggregator gang
This was a manga with a lot of potential, the set up was fun and the reconciling with old teammates was great but everything went downhill the moment they introduced the obnoxious fanservice based female characters and the chicken god. Not worth continuing.

Dex-chan lover
People seem awful butt hurt about the Divine Cock, what did it do to you?

Divine Cock is the true hero of this series. Now grab that Divine Cock and rate this 10/10🤣

Aggregator gang
Starts good like they all seem to, then quickly devolves into the normal schlocky fantasy story with no substance.

For people wondering why some may not like the Divine cock thing. Its essentially a poorly written Mcguffin because the intro lost traction and the plot wasn't moving anymore already. McGuffins also normally mean the story was written on the fly with no plan which is even worse than weekly jump writing. [Not to dis weekly jump but a lot of them tend to be written on the fly except for major plot points due to the nature of rushed weekly chapters. There are obvious exceptions like Oda.]

Dex-chan lover
@residentFATBOY
daughter is low rank because her dad is too overprotective and won't let her go do shit to rank up. that said, she's his kid so anime genetics means she's already strong, and he's definitely trained her a ton.

beast girl is on the team because B-rank is actually pretty strong, you're just comparing her against the literal pinnacles of strength in this setting. also, iirc, she's the de facto leader of her tribe, and is on a personal quest shown here
x14.png

we didn't hear about the queen because she wasn't in the final battle. she's a support char and has an assload of priests at her disposal, so it seems like they can use high power support/restriction magic even across massive distances, which is pretty strong no matter how you look at it.

yeah, we don't know about mc's real power because according to all the rules of this world he's stronger than pretty much anything that exists. i doubt he's going to be fighting the legit demon lord again, so a real fight for him is unlikely.

yeah the pacing is shit, but cute beast girl and divine cock

Double-page supporter
Is "cock" a penis joke in Japanese too? In other words, is the cock funny in Japanese because he's a chicken or because he sounds like a penis?

Double-page supporter
Pretty good, and fun, but nothing massively great so far. Still, looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Group Leader
@berubetto The penis joke isn't there at all in the raws. I guess it's supposed to be funny because it's so powerful despite being a chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread