Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

ok good one for an isekai but (yeah my standards are high, i dont rate it like that tho i just talk about what i dont like and compare it to other stuff when it comes to rating)
i think the start was really good/interesting but as soon as some other humans appeared it suddenly got worse by a lot, first of all he looks and acts like the typical isekai mc (u cant tell me he doesn't, mabey he acts a little bit better but still not the type of personality thqt i want to see aka he doesnā€™t have a unique personality)
second he trains some rdm girls cause we need girls in the manga if we dont have a harem we still gotta get them in there (no we dont )

But it still isn't an isekai, maybe resurrection if you stretch the meaning by a shitton but nowhere near an isekai

49y4qe.png

@xeno77 dont you mean a typical fantasy world, i swear people forgot Fantasy existed as a genre cus of Isekai basically nearly every isekai is part of some fantasy world but theres plenty of pure fantasy works that dont fall under isekai e.g ressurecting in the same world like in Misfit of Demon King Academy this one aint isekai

@Ghekor the thing with Fantasy is it has a very wide spread meaning and if u call stuff isekai people know what u mean cause its 99% the same kind of world in isekais

The title was quite a little misleading, the story was quite boring to me but it progress quite well, involving the vampires and ā€œgod of dark being?ā€ (Am I right?). If it wasnā€™t for a couple of things, like making him a typical MC look(looking young and basically having no muscles, which donā€™t make sense to me), and having return to his world to not get tramautized by his experience in the inter dimension rift( like soldier getting PTSD after war), the charactersā€™ reactions when they found out Luckā€™s real identity or that his alive, I believe that this manga would be a solid 9 but Imma give it like a 6 or 7

Fed-Kun's army
Its okay.

There's really nothing special about this series. I don't know why its rated so high for something so average. I guess the art is pretty decent compared to many others. If you need to get your OP MC fix, then this will do just fine. But the writing and world building, as well as characters leave much to be desired. They aren't very complex and I don't see them become developed beyond their manga staple personalities.

Its just an average story and reads the same as well... every other one out there after its initial premise is dealt with (i.e. the title).

Users who are viewing this thread