Kokoro no Koe ga Kikoeru Akuyaku Reijou wa, Kyou mo Koinu Denka ni Honrou Sareru - Ch. 4

Supporter
Hisslanor:
image.png

Gonna-get-eatenlanor:
image.png

va-va-vooms in disappointment
One track mindlanor:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the prompt cute update!

It was rather obvious what he was thinking since the first time the glasses were introduced! Still funny.

Fed-Kun's army
I just heard that "va-va-voom" thing right know. And i'm so confused.

I may be overly suspicious but I still think that the aid specifically doesn't think before her. At least, I want to believe this... Like, come on, how could you not think AT ALL just because of woman nearby:question: +the prince's thoughts sometimes not showing as a proof.
Thank you for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
What is the meaning of va va va voom?

a strikingly sexy, voluptuous

noun. ˌvä-ˌvä-ˈvüm. informal. : a strikingly sexy, voluptuous, or appealing quality

NOT YOU TOOM VA VA VOOOOM

Dex-chan lover
"He's got quite the self-confidence. I wonder why."
Well, that's what I'd call a self-centered egoistic individual, which in other word, narcissistic. No wonder Prince Asher said that Lord Siegfried is a shrewd person.

Dex-chan lover
Seems our fl has unlocked a door with that imagine spot about the prince lol. Adorable.

Aaah young love 😌

Dex-chan lover
I get it now, va-va-voom means huge tits, which means Harry sees Eleanor as nothing more than huge tits. Not sure how to feel about that.

No, it means sexy and voluptuous in a broader sense. It's more like he's broadly admitting that she's really attractive. Whether he's doing it because he's a really blunt thinker (like how he immediately refers to the other guy as "the wicked prince" almost exclusively in his internal monologue) or because he's just really taken with Eleanor is up in the air right now. But I don't think it's quite as negative as you're making it out to be.

Is va-va-voom an old person thing or something? I already knew it but it seems like a lot of y'all don't 😭

Also that one panel of Prince Asher is too much for me dgeigejshh

I want to say it's like a 30s-50s thing from comedy and vaudeville type stuff. So it's quite old but because it's also from that golden age of hollywood/entertainment era it also lasted a long time in pop culture because people would use those sorts of references all the way into the 80s and early 90s (seriously, I learned so much about Casablanca and Citizen Kane and vaudeville acts like Burns & Allen from the likes of Animaniacs and The Simpsons)

Users who are viewing this thread