Kokoro no Koe ga Kikoeru Akuyaku Reijou wa, Kyou mo Koinu Denka ni Honrou Sareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
Page 5 is absolutely heartbreaking. This poor girl 😢

The aides inner monologue was the perfect way to cut the tension though. What a weirdo lol.
As she said in chapter 1, she's been hearing all sorts of derogatory thoughts for 16 years (I'll throw my own guess that it started somewhere in the range of 7 to 9? They never specifically specify that point). And here the prince immediately shows up and is someone who I'd say "wears his thoughts on his sleeve" in a positive way.

I'll also say it's a refreshing take that there wasn't any of that typical "starting animosity" of the staff that the heroine needs to win past; and in general that it didn't immediately cold open with a breaking of engagement, before advancing from that point.

Supporter
It'll be interesting how the "heroine" will be introduced into the story. With the length the chapters have it could happen in 4, but there could also be the focus to have all the (reverse) capture targets introduced first. As the chapter 1 splash shows, she's certainly going to be coming into the scenario with malicious intent; but I wonder if by the end her "fate" might be changed. I'm also feeling a first impression that she's also a reincarnate.

TL;DR -- Chapter 1, 2, 3 trifecta of Cutelenor:

image.png

image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
As she said in chapter 1, she's been hearing all sorts of derogatory thoughts for 16 years (I'll throw my own guess that it started somewhere in the range of 7 to 9? They never specifically specify that point). And here the prince immediately shows up and is someone who I'd say "wears his thoughts on his sleeve" in a positive way.

I'll also say it's a refreshing take that there wasn't any of that typical "starting animosity" of the staff that the heroine needs to win past; and in general that it didn't immediately cold open with a breaking of engagement, before advancing from that point.
Yeah i think honestly with this kind of soul crushing relationship with people as her starting premise, i'm super relieved they didn't do angry embittered servants, aides or broken engagements.

This poor girl deserves the world and more, and hopefully she'll get it between using her mind reading skills for threats against national security and protecting her fiance (while he also protects her). ;n;

Supporter
Yeah i think honestly with this kind of soul crushing relationship with people as her starting premise, i'm super relieved they didn't do angry embittered servants, aides or broken engagements.

This poor girl deserves the world and more, and hopefully she'll get it between using her mind reading skills for threats against national security and protecting her fiance (while he also protects her). ;n;
I think as long as the prince has a "louder voice" she should start doing a lot better.

Dex-chan lover
Why is every man in her life besides the prince so disgusting 💀 if I could hear men having perverted thoughts about me all the time I'd seriously hide myself away and try to never see anyone again

Dex-chan lover
So the aide just makes stupid sounds in his head?? I was so confused

Dex-chan lover
Reading those translator notes, Harry's thoughts are basically always cartoon sound effects? Every time he's on screen, it's awooga awooga, humima humima, bo-yo-yoing? That's almost as funny as no context va-va-voom

Users who are viewing this thread