Kokoro no Koe ga Kikoeru Akuyaku Reijou wa, Kyou mo Koinu Denka ni Honrou Sareru

Dex-chan lover
This MC is extremely useless, like...
  • The abuse attempt in Ch2 about "don't scream cause imagine what the prince will think about you" and automatically stops struggling and gives up? 🤨 sis? (she didn't even put a fight to begin with).
  • Knows that there is an assassination plot against her dear prince but says NOTHING 😶 a lot of posible ways to help in the situation without revealing your powers but thanks to the plot they already figured it out, bravo.
  • Then, the glass of wine has poison, she knows it, runs at 2 centimeters per second with a whole dialogue in her mind and all the things she actually says are "...!" "Wai..." "Eh" 😐 the prince didn't die thanks to the plot armor.
  • Now, it turns out that all the secondary characters will fall in love with her and there will be moments where they will try to make their move on her even by force but CAN'T SHE JUST SAY NO?! Noooo, because she will just say "Wai..." "Kyah" "n-" or some BS instead of just clearly refuse. Girl... Throw hands, kick nuts, speak, yell, dance or idk, BUT DO SOMETHING I BEG YOU, YOU ARE EVEN REFUSING THE PRINCE LOVEY-DOVEY ADVANCES LIKE A HAREM PROTAGONIST, I was here for the fluff cute moments but she's the one that will cockblock herself, unbelievable.

Just 6 chapters until now and she can't do shit without needing someone to help her, SHE'S USELESS

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This MC is extremely useless, like...
  • The abuse attempt in Ch2 about "don't scream cause imagine what the prince will think about you" and automatically stops struggling and gives up? 🤨 sis? (she didn't even put a fight to begin with).
  • Knows that there is an assassination plot against her dear prince but says NOTHING 😶 a lot of posible ways to help in the situation without revealing your powers but thanks to the plot they already figured it out, bravo.
  • Then, the glass of wine has poison, she knows it, runs at 2 centimeters per second with a whole dialogue in her mind and all the things she actually says are "...!" "Wai..." "Eh" 😐 the prince didn't die thanks to the plot armor.
  • Now, it turns out that all the secondary characters will fall in love with her and there will be moments where they will try to make their move on her even by force but CAN'T SHE JUST SAY NO?! Noooo, because she will just say "Wai..." "Kyah" "n-" or some BS instead of just clearly refuse. Girl... Throw hands, kick nuts, speak, yell, dance or idk, BUT DO SOMETHING I BEG YOU, YOU ARE EVEN REFUSING THE PRINCE LOVEY-DOVEY ADVANCES LIKE A HAREM PROTAGONIST, I was here for the fluff cute moments but she's the one that will cockblock, unbelievable.

Just 6 chapters until now and she can't do shit without needing someone to help her, SHE'S USELESS
Thanks for saving me time.

Users who are viewing this thread