Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 388 - Final Day of Study Camp 3

Ah, I see how they were gonna win. She was far ahead of them in scholarly knowledge, but in terms of social skills and paying attention to her peers, she uhh... Yeah, she sucks. Komi actually pays attention to her classmates, and to the people around her in general. Eked out a win through luck and social skills. Way to go, Komi!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see how they were gonna win. She was far ahead of them in scholarly knowledge, but in terms of social skills and paying attention to her peers, she uhh... Yeah, she sucks. Komi actually pays attention to her classmates, and to the people around her in general. Eked out a win through luck and social skills. Way to go, Komi!

A major part of adult society is paying attention to the people around you and having empathy 2 things Kawaii fails at it doesn't matter how much knowledge you have if you don't care about the people around you you will go nowhere

Dex-chan lover
I really am curious to why she stopped answering all of a sudden.
Maybe she reached her limit?

Dex-chan lover
Can this arc just be over already? Kawai-san was such an annoying, unnecessary introduction into the story, she adds nothing and the entire premise of cancelling a relationship because somebody else is more academically capable or a better athlete is insultingly moronic, she should have been laughed out of the room the moment she proposed it.

Dex-chan lover
Really liked this arc. Kawai feels like an interesting addition to the cast. Having a character that seem competent in many ways and is adored by her peers, but has major issues in her social life which she's not aware of is a good concept to reflect on.
She's delusional and very egocentric in many ways people of her age tend to be and we didn't really have a character like that yet.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh this is definitely one of the weaker arcs which is a shame since there was a lot of potential especially with with Kawai.

Users who are viewing this thread