Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 233 - Festival Date 2

Dex-chan lover
He blushed for Komi-san didn't he ? *sigh*
Also wtf that instant crossdressing ??

Dex-chan lover
About dense tadano and he realizing it now.
I don't think he will really believe that Mangabi and Komi like him... Yet.
He knows for a long time that there is a possibility that Komi likes him but he dismiss every time because he thinks this is impossible (the same probably goes to any people that like him)
It's like: He knows but refuse to know because he don't want to hurt itself

Dex-chan lover
@Thirtyfour I'm not sure they're actually talking about that webcomic, it is just a phrase and all too. That may also still be considered ongoing, sort of? This is the "end" of the original title, it's adopted a new title going forward in the same universe.

I'm not sure on the details leading up to it exactly since I hadn't read it myself since... #1131, and that one is #1512. Fair amount of ground to cover there so a lot probably happened. The new title version is at #1590, for added info on how far whatever that is seems to be (clicking through it, sort of looks like a lot of the different series seem to be converging in it? I swear I saw someone from Eerie Cuties but don't quote me on that).

Dex-chan lover
Did he really understood something about feelings? Easter and Christmas together

Dex-chan lover
I love the manga but can someone please fix the faces? I feel the eyes are too damn low and it sets distracting

With both girls seeming to agree they're going to try to escalate things, will Tadano even have the choice to leave things as they are? If he goes full density harem protag from here it'd totally ruin the manga.

Mind you, there seems to be money in that dragging things out way past the point of sanity. Is it some Japanese taste thing where they like shit unresolved as long as possible and end series always when the relationship actually starts, right when it'd get most interesting?

Dex-chan lover
Tadano remember the conversation with Hitomi. You can understand who she was talking about.

@smashman42 Yeah I feel the same way too, I'm not a manga expert if anything i'm more or a noob here but it feel like they like to stretch things too far and don't know how to end it. It's happening now with Gotoubun, Negi will rush an ending without developening the couple's relationship and just jump to the weding, like a disney shit, " and they lived happily ever after" I mean c'mon.

Users who are viewing this thread