Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 279 - America

Funny, but honestly, that's ridiculously irresponsible of the guide, and honestly, was quite dangerous.

@Jaltg Yeah, how much you wanna bet someone is gonna comment something along the lines of “USA, third world country with a guccihi belt”, “USA is not America don’t refer to it as that”, “Americans are rude”, “New Yorkers are rude”, etc.

I swear I can make a bingo card with how lazy people have gotten with throwing insults at America.

Dex-chan lover
This can't be NYC.
I see no rat.
I should be seeing bunch of cars stuck in traffic.

Dex-chan lover
I've been to US a couple of times, and I gotta say they have a rather intimidating custom officers 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane @Tamerlane I admit i used "immigration officer" because i was too lazy to think what was the correct terminology in English, but BOI, i didn't expect to receive an entire lecture on the respective differences and function of the workers and other details about the bureaucracy of international travel.

No hating though, pretty interesting... but dont expect much of me remembering that i dont care about these details even in my country XD.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_B_Boss Don't forget the hot dog carts, every movie and series appears. I wanted to eat a New York hot dog, only sausage, bread, ketchup and mustard. A hot dog without corn, peas, bacon, potato straw, quail egg, raisins.

Dex-chan lover
So which one is gonna get caught up in a street fight and end up getting shanked? My money is on Naruse.

@EnderWin
Just don't go to America.
Unless you're with the Science Team
IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO
DR. STONE
REFERENCE?!?!?!

Double-page supporter
Okay telling them to go around NYC is quite dangerous, this is where I think Isagi's hammer is justified to bonk ichou lol.

And look how komi getting braver after all this time, hopefully she can overcome her selective mutism soon, she's been using her own voice lately after all.

Dex-chan lover
"Just go around NYC to get my random stuff"

NYC????? Is she asking these kids to get robbed and killed?

T51

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure telling foreigners to go around NYC is a bad idea. Im not from America, but ummm.... y'know, it dosent have the best rep for safety?

Dex-chan lover
Customs are almost universally unfriendly around the world. Even Japan’s one.

Dex-chan lover
nyc is actually generally pretty fine but it smells like pee everywhere. But please keep saying its dangerous, one day I may be able to afford an apartment there with that rumoring mongering.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes send a bunch of foreign students who can barely speak English into the jungle that is NYC by themselves

Dex-chan lover
loving the customs officer giving Tadano the staredown
I've been there, buddy
Also can't believe Komi managed to gather enough willpower to enter a fast food restaurant on foreign shores
Our girl has grown so much ;_;

nyc is fine for foreigners as long as they dont attract too much attention

Dex-chan lover
lmfao at the one person saying NYC is fine and not dangerous

Maybe if you've only been to Times Square, during the day

I lived on the streets of New York 5years back, and gotta say, first thing that came to my mind wasn't ''God, I'm so glad I live in a safe city''

Users who are viewing this thread