Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 282 - Musical

Aggregator gang
@deathmailrock Huh can't blame you if you put it that way considering there is no dedicated chapter explaining how rich the school is, but I do know there has been hints in various occasions where most students are rich. Komi's dad got a black card, otori's mansion, kiyoko's politican dad, etc. Still, I think it's good for the series that doesn't really rely on school background and instead focused more on its characters.

The manga's detail is often subtle anyway, I wonder how many details missed by some people.

If Manbagi end up w Tadano, it will be one of the most controversal mangas of all time lol. Can't wait to see what happens next. Both girls are best girls

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, that cover page is really tempting me to the magic yuri carpet ride. Heh.

Monkey Tadano being there was good, too.

Dex-chan lover
@Myorn This. I really like the idea of Manbagi, having a good relationship with Tadano and being able to communicate with him easily as shown in this chapter, confessing and Tadano, having had time to think about it after her accidental confession and, realizing that he has fun when he's with her, accepting. Then Komi, devastated by her inability to confess to Tadano, uses her heartbreak to help her push past her barriers and overcomes her communication disorder. The story ends with Tadano and Manbagi together and Komi finally achieving her goal of having 100 friends.

Fed-Kun's army
It really feels like the Komi ship is dying lately...

I really like Manbagi but I really want the Komi x Tadano to happen

Users who are viewing this thread