Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 295 - Flying Home

Dex-chan lover
What's with the Komi hate in the comments? She can't express her feelings that's the whole point of the story. I mean I like Manbagi but that's no reason to hate Komi

Dex-chan lover
There's only one reasonable solution to all of this:

Manbagi/Tadano/Komi OT3. Everybody wins.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god I stopped reading a 100 chapters ago, decided to come back again and they STILL haven't confessed?

you know, if this suddenly did a 180 and became a harem story i don't think i would be mad.

idk why but this seemed like a goodbye to Manbagi in a way, her arc is kinda finished

Aggregator gang
Ill be ready for the day this Ship sinks

Forever S.S.Manbagi

But a three way aint bad at all

AAAA Manbagi is such a god tier friend, I get the feeling that Komi is going through. This manga is so good!

706b6f70c71130b9104d9c1ce07ff523.png

Knight Girl spotted!

Im kinda happy I skipped like a 100 chapters because I come back to this and there's still no development at all. Holy crap its almost 300 chapters and its still stagnant. At this point take out the romance tag.

Dex-chan lover
>“Weh weh Komi isn’t even interesting and is riding off Tadano’s help why is this written so badly”

> Komi admits to having these exact faults and showing that it’s an intentional part of the writing as opposed to the faffing around people talk about

Absolute silence from everyone that isn’t a “wow just came back and no progress”

I genuinely hate you people sometimes, on the same level as the unironic screaming of lewd when hands are held. Also no one considers the writing has to adapt generally to magazine schedules as well as the pace the company wants to generate interest.

Users who are viewing this thread