Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 295 - Flying Home

Dex-chan lover
Just go for a harem ending.

Tadano-kun has been shown time and time again he can pull it off.

Aggregator gang
Oh god, what happened to Manbagi's eyes on page 12?? Looks like very low budget old anime, agh.

Also, FUCK THE KOMI SHIP AND FUCK THE MANBAGI SHIP...POLYAMOROUS SHIP WE SAIL FORTH!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@uchiha007 No need to apologize for ranting mate, it's good to be able to vent your frustrations, and it's not like I disagree with what you said anyway. Especially the stuff about Komi. I honestly feel like ranting about her myself. She's just such a basic Mary Sue character that struggles with self-esteem for literally no reason, and we're just supposed to find it cute because she blushes and is shy. She could maybe work as a side character, but putting her stupid as fuck "problem" at the center of the story is just ridiculous. I hate the other two almost as much though. Tadano is the "relatable" character who has absolutely nothing interesting or unique about him, just so fucking idiot weebs can relate to him and imagine themselves as him. I cannot stand characters who are purposefully made bland, and just because the manga acknowledges how bland he is that doesn't excuse it. It's shitty fucking writing, nothing else. Manbagi is just the useless rival love interest who falls for Tadano basically immediately despite lacking any chemistry with him, just because we need another waifu the weebs can imagine lusting after them. She absolutely useless to the story, and in fact makes it worse because the romance is absolute dog shit, and she contributes nothing that isn't needless love triangle drama. The amount of time the manga spends on her crush on Tadano is infuriating, especially since barely any of that time was spent actually showing us why she's in love with him to begin with. Instead we get maybe one chapter setting up the romance, and everything else is just her pining for him like I'm supposed to give two shits about this crush she got on a random loser after knowing him for half a day.

Lol, sorry for making that rant a little longer than expected, this manga just really gets on my nerves because it seems like barely anyone sees how unremarkable this manga really is. I started reading it because everyone was hyping it up so much, and I kept reading mostly just because I was waiting for the good part to begin, before finally realizing that people have seemingly just hyped up a mediocre manga because they think the heroine is hot. I mean, it's not that funny, the art-style isn't anything we haven't seen before, the main cast outright sucks, the supporting cast is good but nothing amazing, the plot is garbage, and there's nothing to really learn from the story either for anyone suffering from low self-esteem. There's just nothing I can think of that justifies how much praise this manga is getting.

Dex-chan lover
Stuff happens.
People in the comments: "nothing happened".

EVERY TIME!

Double-page supporter
Me enjoying Komi's progress on acknowledging her negative thinking and Manbagi helping her getting over it and then going into the comment section
lYylKA0.gif

amh

Fuck it. TadanoxNajimi because might as well happen. Come on author, take the “shit on everyone’s hopes and dreams, lol” route. Manbagi had her shot, Komi will take another 200 chapters, might as well let the resident gender fluid childhood friend swoop the cross-dressing little mc.

Users who are viewing this thread