Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 295 - Flying Home

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously though, don't go running about on board a plane, it's best to stay in or right beside your seat, even when the seatbelt light isn't on.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice to see Komi's thought process for once. But Manbagi totally stole the spotlight as best girl with her upfront and straight attitude. She outshines Komi in her own manga lately and I'm fucking rooting for her with Tadano. Komi can fuck off and continue to make friends and stop being boring.

Honestly I kinda lose interest when romance mangas get like this, so much time gets spent on nonsense and side characters and friendships and blah just to fill the chapters... dont stretch a story out until its boring, let it draw to its natural conclusion and then write another one if you want

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, how long I have been in this cave? What YEAR is this?! Is there any progress?? NOT YET?!?

Fed-Kun's army
@StaK

This is not at its core a romance manga. Its a slice/schoo life adolescent manga. The plot only gets enrinched by the romance. There are lots of school life manga like this aka Sket Dan, ReLife and sorts. Just because there's a romance tag doesn't mean its a full blown romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus as a boring person myself, I want Komi to win. All hail the boring person who managed to make many friend.
♪(┌・。・)┌ ♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ) (*ノ・ω・)ノ♫

since when is this a romance manga? there are romance element, sure, but this is more of slice of life manga

I think that on Page 8 box two it should be built instead of build, thank you for tl!

Dex-chan lover
this is fiction
the fact that two people can comfortable walk in the isle of an airplane

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone complaining about this arc (beyond its pacing issues) doesnt understand the concept of breathing room

Dex-chan lover
@IJustMadeThisToComment

It's not really dangerous at all. The only danger would be from sudden and severe turbulence/large air pockets. Which simply are very uncommon at the altitudes long distance flights fly at.

Frankly there is probably a higher risk of injuey from a blood clot from sitting down for 12-16 hours(which is how long the flight is).

If turbulence is detected or expected up ahead, people would just be instructed to return to their seats.

Walking around like that certainly could be dangerous when the plane is ascending/descending, or flying at lower altitudes.(hence why people are seated until the seatbelt light is turned off)

Many thanks to Komi-Scans for bringing this story to us.

And ya know what, I never cared too much for Rumiko Manbagi. I thought she unnecessary, especially into making a love triangle. But ya know what? I see the point of her now. This is a turning point for Komi now. She never was one that thought anything really well of herself. She's a normal person with anxiety, self-doubt, and low self-esteem, despite having the looks of a miko. She owes everything to Tadano, and feels unworthy to be infatuated with him, let alone have him return her feelings.

Then Manbagi comes in and breaks it to her that this is all normal, and that she'll always have friends.

Also, dat face

12-b406456a8c892be37d93cfe50f13a53ef4d9cd0ffec6f23d49e126843f59ac34.png
(Edit: What's with MangaDex and not letting pics show. It's page 12)

Your existence is approved, Rumiko Manbagi. You have played your role well.

Also for once, Najimi fails to make friends. That's the best part.

But also, many of you don't deserve to even hear of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread