Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 31 Ch. 412 - A two people Summer Festival stroll Part 2

Aggregator gang
So what aggregators are still ripping the official version? I wanna compare the two. Ever since this group picked it up they all stopped ripping the VIZ version. Im talking the big ones like bato.to, mangasee and manganato.
Mangasee still uses the official version when it can. It might take about an hour or so after official release. It has 412 already.

Aggregator gang
So the only reason this manga stopped being translated/posted is because Americans get it for free elsewhere? What? Isn't having one site for all/most manga one of the main reasons why Mangadex exists? I ain't installing some shady free VPN or buying it just to read 1 manga on some never-seen-before site. Thanks for the chapter, keep up the good work.
Just use mangasee. It's free and convenient and it's literally just another website. You're doing yourself a disservice otherwise.

Aggregator gang
Were mfs REALLY tripping over a group picking up a series that’s been dropped because of an official release? If you don’t like the scan, shut up and go read the official release.
No. If it was good quality and wasn't being uploaded before the official release, nobody would be complaining. What mfs are "tripping over" is this version being garbage in both appearance and translation, and it blocks the official release (which is better) from reaching aggregator sites because this team rushes their product out as soon as possible to advertise their patreon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
100% agree on the TL note, not everyone wants to bother going to any other website/use vpn just to read the latest version of a single series, and shitting on the ones who did the work because "hurdur look a sniping group, they're just doing it for the clout", ya'll need to touch grass unironically.

but hey i'm just a basement-dwelling manga goblin who's just in it for the free manga :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation it's been very difficult for me to continue reading this amazing series without the chapters posted here
These 2 chapters were way too much for my heart I couldn't handle it
It is available on allanime/allmanga if you can't find it here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Group Leader
100% agree on the TL note, not everyone wants to bother going to any other website/use vpn just to read the latest version of a single series, and shitting on the ones who did the work because "hurdur look a sniping group, they're just doing it for the clout", ya'll need to touch grass unironically.

but hey i'm just a basement-dwelling manga goblin who's just in it for the free manga :haa:
Looks like you didn't understand a thing in that basement you're talking about or read any of the comments explaining what's the problem. They published the chapter before it was officially available anywhere, which means they stole a physical magazine before it got to the stores. And they got called out for that. No-one cared about them picking up the series. They didn't publish any previous chapters like any average group picking up a manga, they only published this one, again, before the publisher did. Then got upset for being called out for that. Would you really support that kind of behavior and say it's okay? Does anything go as long as you can read a manga for free conveniently?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like you didn't understand a thing in that basement you're talking about or read any of the comments explaining what's the problem. They published the chapter before it was officially available anywhere, which means they stole a physical magazine before it got to the stores. And they got called out for that. No-one cared about them picking up the series. They didn't publish any previous chapters like any average group picking up a manga, they only published this one, again, before the publisher did. Then got upset for being called out for that. Would you really support that kind of behavior and say it's okay? Does anything go as long as you can read a manga for free conveniently?
Yes :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread