Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

There a lot of older chapters that are missing. I guess they must have been deleted by the hacker, so are there anyway for restoring the missing chapters?

edit: nvm didn't realize those missing chapters were remove before the hacker attack on tuesday

I'm gonna be real here, I do not like the art style currently. Sure, it fits its purpose as comedy, but I really am starting to get a little tired of it. I want them to revert to the original art as soon as possible, or at least when they are confessing, in which case the art style most definitely needs to change. It's a great read though, 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
402 and beyond are on Vizmanga on their official website

https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/komi-cant-communicate

Right now, 401 to 403 are free to read, but will probably be vaulted as soon as new chapters come out.

Then you just have to pay $2 a month to read that stuff. Note that Viz Manga and Shounen Jump subscriptions are separate from each other, and paying for one only lets you read that one section. Note that Shounen Jump's price has gone up to $3 a month rather than the $2 it used to be.

Both are still very good deals, as most manga subs are $5 a month, and give you much less quantity and quality. I rotate between services (like these two, and Mangamo, Azuki.co, etc.), so I've gotten a feel for who has what, and if all you care about is value, Viz has everyone else beat, imo.

402 and beyond are on Vizmanga on their official website

https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/komi-cant-communicate

Right now, 401 to 403 are free to read, but will probably be vaulted as soon as new chapters come out.

Then you just have to pay $2 a month to read that stuff. Note that Viz Manga and Shounen Jump subscriptions are separate from each other, and paying for one only lets you read that one section. Note that Shounen Jump's price has gone up to $3 a month rather than the $2 it used to be.

Both are still very good deals, as most manga subs are $5 a month, and give you much less quantity and quality. I rotate between services (like these two, and Mangamo, Azuki.co, etc.), so I've gotten a feel for who has what, and if all you care about is value, Viz has everyone else beat, imo.
I'm not going to jump to conclusions but I've been seeing this kind of comment giving recommendations for this specific website and also mentioning Mangamo and Azuki, this just feels like and undercover ad. The repetitiveness of the same arguments, the same comparisons and only linking the Viz website seems like other similar cases I've seen on Reddit.

I hope this is just a bad assumption from a harmless comment by a real user and not a shitty company pulling a vomiting strategy, but we always have to be careful around this kind of recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread