Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm used to reading shitty manga, but this isn't even the entertaining kind of shitty

This shit is a fucking mess and is some of the most cornball writing I’ve ever read. Not gonna stop reading tho I wanna see where this dumpster fire goes.

Dex-chan lover
Mc: Time to die.
fuwamoco-fuwawa.gif
Mc: Ok, maybe later.

Even this twist would be better than what we were served.

Dex-chan lover
This is an amazingly scatterbrained story, based even on just a single chapter. I feel like the author's bike is missing a few gears.

Dex-chan lover
–I'm going to kms.
–What? Why?
–Because I have a tragic story.
–Oh... Ok... But actually don't.
–Ok.
–Wait what?
–I won't.
–Oh... But what about your tragedy?
–What tragedy? A cute girl asked me so I won't do that.
–Oh... Wanna live together?
–HELL YEAH!

Dex-chan lover
So her parents was the one who was driving the vehicle that killed his family and then her parents hang themself because of that accident? (Page 28)

Contributor
It feels like the pacing is kinda insane. He was firmly suicidal going into the conveni and drove a robber away with his resolve, but at the drop of a hat he's suddenly completely fine after hearing a girl from school telling him to live...? I can't tell if this is trying to be dark or light-hearted by how it casually mixes everything in a way that gives tonal whiplash. Pg. 28 depicts in one panel implied accidental homicide followed by double suicide.

And don't get me started with how the childhood friend treats her rejection of him like nothing happened.

There's a lot that feels off with this and the writing quality feels dubious, but it's also not boring. I actually wanna see where this goes even with this inconsistent, sometimes illogical and even insane way that things unfold.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean she dumped you...she rejected you..and you chose suicide and then changed your mind cause another cute girl said not to.

This isn't event a trash fire..but I can't call it a dumpster fire yet either.

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like I dream I would have while sleeping pissed cause i got camped botlane the game before I went to bed

Users who are viewing this thread