Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Is he the first hero from chapter 1!? Something must have happened 400 years ago for this to happen each time. Is it the evil hero possessive trait where he thinks that the female MC is his property? This is a very interesting development.

Dex-chan lover
Oh golly gee. I wonder who that saintess is?

That aside...okay, so that narrows things down a little. Graham and that guy are one and the same, whether he's a reincarnation with his own memories, possessed/replaced by the demon lord, or just from a missing link in Louisa's memories.

Of those, I think the second is the least likely, since Graham seems to act and care about the same things as before, though it might be less possession and more merging.

...Huh. A new thought strikes me. What if the goddess or some other person is also reincarnating down the line, and she's the one that's always seducing/scheming the Hero away from his lover? Either for evil reasons, or simply because that soul loves the Hero too.

Dex-chan lover
Now that i remember it, he looks like the 1st hero lover in the 1st chapter. Only see the silhouette though

Dex-chan lover
Here is my guess from the raw that I saw.

I think Louisa ended up being found as Holy Maiden. She eventually join his party to confront the guy who called her Jun. He got his own tragic past it seems

Fed-Kun's army
Everyones an yandere with white on a black background text lol. How else do we know whos the yandere

Dex-chan lover
sooo the demon king before dying takes possession of the hero, thats why the heroes of the past chose to stay away from their beloveds?
thats fucked

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F maybe not possessed cause with possessed he has no control probably they combined.

kinda makes sense because the hero and demon king resurrect at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread