Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
This is rain. It has nothing to do with onions. It is raining outside as it is inside.

Finally Marcus got his happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
ah ok so the goddess wasnt sketchy, she just didnt understand emotions and was really awkward, anyway great series and that jun and marcus ending got me ugly crying, thks for all ur hard work translating this series.

Aaaaaaaa im so happy that marcus finally got his happy endingggg 😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️

Is it sad that I’m more happy about Marcus’ ending rather than the protagonists?
Ah, I’m happy for Marcus (*´꒳`*)

Dex-chan lover
Hah! Fucking knew it about the Goddess. Of course such a powerful being wouldn't understand humans. Hell, it's the same analogy between ants and people, or in a darker sense, Lovecraftian beings and people.

And y'all thought she was evil.

I like to think that Marcus got put into that work and had to live up to adulthood with his memories and wait for the fated day that he would be reunited with Jun..... wouldn’t mind a short oneshot spin off of that.

Aww everyone gets a happy ending! Seeing lousia and graham at old age makes me feel like i have aged as well. Lol it feels so long though this is just a 26chapter manga. But the most heartwarming of all is marcus and jun ending up together. They both suffered soo much. I kinda want a side story of jun and marcus in modern time

Thank so much for the translating the whole manga!

WAIT IM CRYING😭😭

All of my babies got the happy ending they deserve!😭😭😭 Thank you so much for translating this series, it has been such a great one💕

Yeayy happy ending!
Tq tq tq...
Tq so much for translating this series to the end.. ❤️
I really love this series💕

Dex-chan lover
Marcus standing there in the end waiting for Jun really got me. 😭

remember when people thought the goddess was like the ultimate villain or something lmao

Users who are viewing this thread