Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Author Saiki Riko has 2 more shoujo light novel series, although neither have been adapted to manga nor translated.

- The Remodeling Plan of the Prince's Imperial Villa : MC is a female uni student born to a Japanese mother and fantasy world father; is to be wed to the fantasy world's crown prince. However, prince already has a mistress he dotes on and banishes MC to his rundown royal villa. MC decides to remodel the villa with her knowledge and makes friends and allies along the way. Ran for 7 volumes. https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1043737/2277

- The Replaced Lady Saves the Nation : MC is an earl's daughter who loves swordfighting and pharmacy; elects to replace her missing cousin who was scheduled to serve as the queen's lady-in-waiting to save her uncle's honour. Ends up being the heroine to uncover the conspiracies of the palace. Only 1 volume. https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1044812/5457

This is probably the only manga where the mc actually returns/ed to their original world after they were done (as an ending) that we are ever gonna see (As most isekai manga drag on and never see them have an ending). Honestly mc being promised to be sent home is a common trope but it never something you actually seen done. I’m kinda happy I actually see this trope fulfilled for once.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh it started like a fun series, with different and interesting premise
And ended up being generic shit, actually so disappointed when she stopped “giving up on the hero”

Dex-chan lover
The goddess was able to handwave away any negative consequences, so it makes their entire struggle seem meaningless.

This ending makes no sense. Are past reincarnations separate souls or not? All the previous heroes aside from Marcus seem to have embraced their now freed lovers, but Marcus and Graham had to share Jun's soul for some reason? At the very least this Japanese Marcus is then yet another distinct reincarnation who was reborn nearly 20 years ago? Are the other heroes queued up to reincarnate with their loved one? Do they have to wait for Jun to die on Earth? It's kind of like that Junji Ito story about the guy who lives thousands of years in dreams. She's just going to go back to being a jk?

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

so many questions left but this was one of the first otome/isekai genres i've read and im just glad to see it finished with a cute ending hehe

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the heartwarming ending. Great story sometimes doesn't need long story.

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda short, but overall I`m satisfied with the ending.

AWWWWW. ❤❤❤
So heartwarming, I got tears in my eyes. :'(
So happy both of them are finally happy. HUHU

It's finally ended??

Now lemme just... Marathon the last chapters and catch up haha

THAT REUNION PAGE JUST TOUCHES MY HEART. FINALLY. ❤️
And all the endgame couples, at least fkr the hero party, I'm glad for them. Kind of called it too. The flashforward through Louisa and Graham's life, their descendants, was truly heartwarming, but what really takes the cake is Marcus and Jun's meeting in Jun's world.
That made me cry. Real happy tears. Thank goodness they are happy.

What a fitting title.

...oh my gosh I'm still crying...

Can the author please write a side-story about Jun and Marcus? Pretty please?

Dex-chan lover
What a heartwarming and satisfying ending.
Thanks for every party involved in bringing this series to us, readers!

Dex-chan lover
nice, love when an ending ties all plot together

thank you translator for giving us this releases and look up for another of your releases

After reading so many bittersweet endings, I'm glad this one had a happy end.

Users who are viewing this thread