Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Dex-chan lover
I really like the angle of this story! Its a tragic comedy that pulls on broken heart strings and laugh the tension out and remember to MOVE ON!

Aggregator gang
Amazing concept to explore. It's always interesting to have a look at these Hero stories from the side character perspective.
Louisa is a really relatable too, which makes the story that much more fun to read.

So....

Just verifying here, but the reason why she felt hostility in the 2nd chapter - that wasn’t because all the past Heroes felt resentment that she was trying to forget about them, right? Those were actually past lives where she died violently at the hands of mobs or other killers?

Group Leader
@Amphyria
You mean before she collapsed in the crowd? Yes, that's a memory of her getting killed by the mob.

@nichtmalda
I thought the same at first but
there's a good reason for everything. Why her childhood friend is always the hero and why they never come back. Not gonna spoil everything but I can assure you that all heroes including Graham only love her.

Contributor
She's lived 3lives, and is on her 4th, yet she's never done anything different? Wtf? She's lived for 150years doing the same goddamn thing and never pursued some different goal? Like living her life to the fullest or learning magic, fighting, science, fucking anything?

I hate this.

A thought: is it possible that her lovers keep becoming the hero because it is the person that she loves who is chosen by the goddess? It seems like the story is going towards the "they're soulmates" route and the hero is the same guy reincarnated as well, but her bad luck being a result of her own innate role is also a possibility, and wpuld be interesting if the story goes that route

Group Leader
@SovietWeeb why dont you read yuri then. I hate lame ass excuses like"tHiS sHouLd Be YuRi". It would be the exact same except with women. Just admit you want to see two girls fucking and dont care for the plot at all. Theres alot of doujins out there for your needs

alright, i like the stubble man. i don't care if he's just a side character. he's a solid favorite

Dex-chan lover
MC with bad luck.
Will fortune smile upon her?
Just read to find out.

Fed-Kun's army
@theilikepie
Calm down, dude. You are getting really mad for no reason. All I said is that I think it'd work better and I even mentioned that no romance at all would work without. I mentioned yuri cause the fact that she has awful experiences with her love interest. Not like I said it as a "THIS MUST HAPPEN" But more as what I think would work better. That and the no romance. Chill dude.

In 6 more chapters, mr shadow will capture her, then mr light will appear
... wait, this isn't jump.

The MC is a professional useless person. Literally anyone else, even a humanized piece of turd, would have done SOMETHING, achieved something, have some goals, after reincarnating SO MANY FUCKING TIMES. Even if you reincarnate ONLY ONCE you have a literal lifetime of memories from birth. That's a HUGE advantage that if utilized properly can be life changing. But EVERY reincarnation all she does is loaf around, first depending on the hero her entire youth and then lamenting his "abandonment" the rest of her pathetic life. Fucking DO something yourself, you useless piece of garbage. Maybe if you LEARNED NOT TO BE USELESS you could even have been one of those "companions" in one of your numerous useless lifetimes.

Why a lot of people nowadays can't seem to think about a story with a real question and then just continue to read to found out about the answer, and not jump into an early personal conclusion by calling it trash, bad writing, have a lot of plotholes, unexplainable event or bad choice when the story only just started.

@RosieGold the mc isnt useless at all. She just happened to have bad luck with men in her past lives. Its not like she can control her feelings, and who knows if her memories past lives came at a later time. By saying she isnt useless i mean is that she's working rn and trying really hard to move forward. I guess you haven't experienced heartbreak if you could mindlessly said those things.

Wow! This is getting interesting. I disagree that the MC is useless considering the number of times she got reincarnated and always ending up as the hero’s childhood friend and lover. She may not have the powers etc. but there’s a plot twist here that I am curious to see. Whoever is scanlating this, I do hope they continue until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread