Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Dex-chan lover
gs9E6Qw.jpg

OMG,💔😭 Did she really go threw that much?.
I am actually crying right now I felt bad for her third reincarnation so bad.
I can't believe she still thanks the goddess after all that she went threw, she died smiling but with the worst ending 😒😭💔

Atonement my ass, the whole country deserves to be purged by fire. The worst is that Louisa was about to suffer the same tragic fate not so long ago, had Graham not intervened, which only means that nobility learned nothing.
Countries revolted for way less than this.

I'm really not that sure the country deserves saving. I mean sure, save the world, but maybe move somewhere nicer afterwards?

The Goddes is kinda shitty at this point she should have just turned the whole kingdom into ash

i didnt really expected this to be this good, the plot twist was just too good! and those flashbacks!, just when the hero got to her, it was too late for him to save her :'( omygod! why!!!!

If it were me, I'd genuinely switch sides at this point and just go to the demon lord.

Honestly, no one comment about the goddess, I mean if she just interfered, you know, just appeared to stop the people with a few words when they tried to kill her when she was Jun then everything will be fine

If I'm the MC, I will definitely side with demon king. He's become like that because of that kingdom. Poor past Heros. Because of shitty Kingdom they so desperate to protect, they had to loss their beloved women.

My goodness, I feel my anger and sadness boiling over.

But I never expected the girl Euphe's name to be Euphemia. What a tragic name...

Users who are viewing this thread