Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

NOt bad. Great work everyone!!

But now that the story has ended, I have my OWN hole in my heart XD

Wow! I love the ending! I'm so glad that they showed Jun's happy ending. But now, I wanna see their story in that world lol

This was such an amazing story. Really love it. Damn the pain all the Heroes and their beloved went through are devastating. The ending is so good though. This is was a fulfilling read.

I really love the ending! OMG, it's really make me cry. Idk why I'm crying lol, they got an happy ending really makes me happy TT

Fed-Kun's army
Now, THIS is a great isekai manga! This is how you can utilize the whole reincarnation thing一 with tears.
Thank you so much for translating this from start to end!

I'm happy I found this eautiful story and read to the end.
I wish all the charactes the best.

This is SUCH a compelling story that went to places I NEVER imagined it would. Louisa is a fantastic heroine and understanding her backstory was a wild as hell ride -- and very worth it. And what a superb ending! Amazing, amazing manga!

Amazing story. Didn't expect it to be so good at all, the first chapters I wasn't sure what to expect but it took a slight turn and was pretty good. Go read it yourself. 4/5

The twist at the middle is pretty ??? worthy but overall decent series 6,5/10. Also dang that ending doe.

Ok im happy with the ending but shesh really? "Are you happy now?" Like girl u drag them both to another world where their life became hell and u act like u r doing them a favour. Kinda annoying for a goddess that started the problem on jun and markus

Otherwise i really enjoyed the story.

I feel like this is what the ending i was waiting for all isekais i have read. Perfect story, not idiotic MC (Relatable Mc Tbh), Male lead that knows who they want (perfect boi), side characters that are helpful (love the workmates!), goddess that ain't bossy nor dumb (a serious goddess for once!!) and lastly, Beautiful Ending!♡♡♡♡

Double-page supporter
With all the sh*t Jun and Marcus were put through,
I'm so glad they got their long-deserved happy ending
. Overall not a bad short read

Users who are viewing this thread