Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Fed-Kun's army
This was a hella roller coaster ride of feels and it was worth it!

I didn't have many expectations at first (it started of like any other simple isekais) but boy I was wrong...in the middle it all turned 180° and I was kept on my toes before I knew it until I reached the end
completely no regrets whatsoever reading this beautiful manga! :'')

(plus its feels so refreshing to read a good isekai after reading dozens of typical ones)

The hero is too attractive for him to be the hero. Usually the hero is a plain looking brown or black haired boy.

I started reading this expecting your typical cliche isekai manga. I was so wrong, this is such an emotional rollercoaster-- Anyway, awesome story, great pacing, a beautiful, bittersweet ending, and characters I can't help but love. 10/10 for sure!

Group Leader
ok so let me get this straight.... (spoilers ahead)
the goddess summoned a modern day gal to defeat the demon king who was wronged by having his wife kidnapped and killed by the then king.... not just that she did not even give the modern day girl any sort of protection, had her die while doing nothing and then made her suffer continuously for the next 6 lives without helping her out even a little? and the poor guy who wanted to seek revenge for the girl that died a tragic death at the hands of the tyrant is now the demon king who the world proclaims as evil?
gee i wonder who the real evil one is here.... -_-

omg y'all SHOULD read this ,, absolute masterpiece aaa i'm so emotional it has all of romance fluffy angsty stuff going on and magic poof on ur face . kinda sad its over i wouldn't mind reading more extra stories of this manga !!!

although the goddess is kinda weird imo it's like she's feeling okay by making the hero and jun (and their reincarnations) suffer ,, but ANYWAYS they're happy at the end so i wouldn't dwell on it . her explanations seem logical as well so . . but it's just kinda off to not let someone who was being bullied to curse at people who bullied them ,, they're simply being punished for being sad and seeking for justice??

i'm still so emo !!1!1!1!1!!!!!! this is amazing MUST READ

This was such a wholesome series. I'm glad they didn't drag the story or anything. The ending was perfect.

10 out of 10. Would deffo emo again. I can’t believe how quick this made me cry. Ffs

Oh, despite the happy ending. My heart doesn’t feel happy at all. I thought this was going to be a story about an independent woman who doesn’t need a man to be happy. Lol That wasn’t it at all.

The reasoning for why everything happened is so convoluted and illogical. And thank god Marcus got his happy ending cuz I was experiencing serious second male lead syndrome. I don't understand why he did anything lol but I'm just happy he's happy 😭

I just finished re-reading this and I’m crying to the point of dehydration. I’m so emotional but that’s okay because they all got their happy endings. Goodness. Such an emotional rollercoaster but I wouldn’t mind going through it again. I seriously love this.

Users who are viewing this thread