Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - Vengeance and New Companions

eeeh, a bit confusing compared to the WN, well at least another loli get

Group Leader
That’s right, just stand there and watch the girl’s whole family get murdered before your eyes without trying to help. Good stuff, MC.

Dex-chan lover
Magic that can turn things into little girls. Up next, the FBI.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the chapter! Everything looked great as far as I could tell :) pretty nice chapter, though I think it would’ve been better if they covered these events in two chapters, it still worked out pretty well.

Also, Loli-Harem get?¿

Dex-chan lover
@Fui-nee: Well, technically the Web Novel didn't even cover the plot with this wild-girl and the drool bird. We just end up seeing them appearing later during the upcoming arc, with much background info on them (atleast to the point i had read the story).

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz
It gets even more absurd, when the MC grants the kid the power to defeat that monster, AFTER her family is gone.
That's the working of a villain right there, this whole chapter is just upside-down, weird and trippy. The girl didn't even behave like someone who just lost everything in front of her.

MC is either a dick or stupid and i can't tell which one... He could easily heal people by writing heal but he doesn't. He cold easily kill/cleanse the monsters, but he doesn't. That's the problem when you introduce an omnipotent power and don't expand on its rules and limits... It becomes like that terrible Big Order manga...

Double-page supporter
Wait she got over their death pretty quickly

Also,

Loli Master

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm It might have been Hiro's buff was still in effect which keeps people from feeling negative emotions. just wondering why he turned his birb into a human. Maybe to be friends with Kuma girl

@Firianath isn't there the problem of backlash which could seriously hurt or kill him. I do think he should have been able to save one of the bears. He cares, but doesn't seem t o want to get too involved with the world, but I don't think he can much help it and doesn't realize it

XL

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it, he could've easily powered up the little bear, the big mommy bear and the human bear loli and nobody one would die but eh.... whatever. They're just standing there gawking at the fight, did they went full retard or something....?

Dex-chan lover
For Hiiro, what the future seems to have in store is more and more little girls.

@Ncararc He's probably not into the American religion.

@Liquidxlax In addition to that, I guess to indeed have the drool bird also learn an understandable language. One more reason made evident is to act as a rival, to motivate the Kuma girl.

@Firianath It's becoming more and more of a problem. I'd it's say it's peculiar the author didn't realise it early on, but knowing how things often work in Japan, I doubt the author had planned anything too far into the future.

Users who are viewing this thread