Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - Each Encounter, Part 3

Group Leader
The suspense of the TLr end credits is much bigger than the chapter itself.

You will WHAT?

Dex-chan lover
It's betrayal... and one that was seen coming from a mile away, but not from the group that anyone saw.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 Were those even the heroes? That one minister/advisor/whatever noted their levels of magic are strangely identical. It makes me think they were just some kind of temporary clones, while the real heroes are either supposed to attack the demon capital or do something else clandestine while the top of the demons are otherwise distracted.

@huyhuy14 I don't honestly see why the demons would ever agree to enter any strange places. The meeting should happen on open ground right next to the border. That would be the only sensible way of doing it as long as neutral territory isn't available. Anything else would suggest the demon lord is even more naive than I thought, and I already think she's too naive.

@Kayriel True enough, but how things went with the beast people should still have opened her eyes a little bit. Peace can only happen when both sides want it, no matter how much she wants it. She needs to keep in mind that she should be serving the needs of her people, not the needs of her dreams.

Fed-Kun's army
That bad feeling is always a plot and Hiro is there to saved the day.

Dex-chan lover
3 more chapters and we catch up with the available raws (considering the chapters are scanlated before the end of this month).

@tuatara1 I will try but just know it has been a long time since I read the WN and there are also differences between the WN and Manga.

The Human King(HK), the Guildmaster(GM), and the Demon King(DK) meet at the conference. At the conference the HK seals the conference up from the world so know information can come leave or come in. HK then tells the DK that he has joined forces with the Beast Kingdom. The HK then proceeds to tell the DK by this time the Demon Kingdom should be at war and how he sent his armies along with the Beastmen armies to destroy the Demon Capitol. GM gets pissed of at HK and can't believe that he would start a war. HK tells GM that he was never going sign a peace treaty since he has sacrificed to much including his own daughters to destroy the demons and that even his daughters would want this. Which infuriates the GM even more as the king didn't have to sacrifice his daughters in the first place if he just sought peace. They break out of the conference where they are surrounded by the Beast King and his men. Kiria then proceeds to stabs the DK as it turns out she is a traitor.

Meanwhile as the conference is going on. We find out that the heroes on the bridge are fakes and the real heroes are leading the Beastmen and Human armies to the capitol. The heroes with their naivety think they are just going to surround the capitol and make them surrender. Which they are then given a dose of reality as that was not the goal as the armies then proceed to massacre the city as the watch on as even demon children are killed in front of them.

Hiro seeing as the city is under attack and has a contract to defend the city is confused by what the contract actually entails him to do. Hiro then proceeds to teleport the DK to find out about the contract. He heals the DK and proceeds to rescue the Cruels and brings them back to the demon capitol. Hiro, DK, and Cruels back they then save the capitol and captures 2 of the 4 heroes. The male hero and one of the female heroes wake up in the place where the Cruel who is a painter is locked up and you are introduced to the person who is behind everything.

Oh no i can't believe the secret that hiiro has been hiding is
his mom is actually gay

Dex-chan lover
why isn't MC with her? they just signed the contract yet hes nowhere to be seen.

@Doomer did you just glance when they were speaking? He's supposed to protect the country, not go with her.

Users who are viewing this thread