Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Glimpse of a Hero, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
is he an idiot? word magic is unique magic y'know
(ofc I think that's part of his character though)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that war will remain very limited and die out soon, especially if the demon side doesn't it push it back to the beast and human territories. I'm not sure how brainwashed the beast and human countries' populations are at large, but I don't think the common people want to suffer a long total war if they can avoid it. I could be wrong, of course.

0f7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was like wasn't he already fighting the cat?... forgot this is 3 chapters behind the raw.

Dex-chan lover
*has near all powerful word magic that can be shot from range*
*Jumps into melee because revenge must be served at the end of a blade and they can fight back*
@welcome2atlantis
Is there no middle ground?
Can't their be fluff boing, boing fluff, or even boingfluffboingfluff?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't like Hiro.
Its been a long time since I read this but I'm pretty sure hes like this because he was shunned when he was summoned?

Yes I get hes untrusting and such since he was ostracized at the start, but 66 chapters in and he still doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.
Even with red loli whos proven that she can be trusted as she acknowledges him, he just treats her as a nuisance

Maybe I don't remember details since it's been so long, but Hiro has gone through 0 character development and is the same asshole from the start to now

Users who are viewing this thread