Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Fed-Kun's army
@kuroneko It has diverged a lot from the WN but it still has similarities and plot points here and there. The MC became a lot more "likeable" but at the same time it became bland exactly due to that.
He was way more of an asshole in the WN which made him more unique and fun to read.
You know, kind of like that bratty cat that is always messing things up, but you can never bring yourself to hate him.

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis and rating seems pretty good. Can anyone tell me if this will devolve into generic isekai stuffs? Cause if it doesn't then Imma binge this thing.

@Mariusmaster
The current translator went on a indefinite Hiatus after a sniper took one of the series they were translating. Rather than compete with the sniper over releases they just called it quits ( as they are one person and it can get stressful) and left all their series up for grabs

i read the desc and it sounds like a zero to hero which is suprising considering this is a isekai. But i will soon find out

Group Leader
I'm currently working on chapter 48. Half oh the chapter is done, so... Tomorrow maybe.
Sorry, but between the monthly releases for the raw and the hiatus from the previous translator... I'm kind of lost with characters and story.

PS : Don't worry, I'll ask for help with the english version because mine is crap. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread